Episode 9: The Uncertainty Principle

3rd P.O.V.

It was Halloween eve and Scarlet spider decided to hang around the festival as he watch the night sky.

Scarlet spider: *thought* 'Twas the night before Halloween And all through Manhattan. Not a criminal was stirring. Not even Green Goblin. Might as well enjoy the peace and quiet while I can. "Manhattan." "Goblin." They sort of rhyme.

In space...

John Jameson is getting an interview from earth on his shuttle as the camera was on him.

Reporter: So, Colonel Jameson, any early trick-or-treaters up there?

John: Hope not. We're fresh out of candy. But seriously, I still remember my first Halloween. I was an astronaut. Big surprise, right? As much as I love the beauty... and tranquility of space, I'm glad we're landing tomorrow... to see the costumes of the next generation of dreamers. Plus, this year, my astronaut costume rocks.

Suddenly something hits them causing the shuttle to go into alert as everyone go to their assign station to see what happened.

Female Astronaut: Life-support's still up. Otherwise--

John: Otherwise, it's, "Houston, we have a problem."

John went outside to see damage on the shuttle but can tell it badly damaged.

John: Heat shields are fairly trashed. Anyone know a good body shop up here?

Back on Earth...

The reports on what happened with John and the other astronauts are being spread across the news as Jonah looks on worried about his son.

New Reporter: Although Colonel John Jameson maintains his sense of humor... the real question remains: Will the shuttle be able to land safely?  The damaged shield, coupled with loss of the navigational computer... greatly increases the hazard.

Jonah: We heard from Foswell?

Robbie: Already in California, awaiting the shuttle's landing.

Lee: Assuming it does land.

Betty: We'll just get out of your way, Mr. Jameson. Shout out if you need anything.

Betty escort everyone out of Jonah's office so they give him so time to himself while Jonah looks at the photo of him and his son.

Meanwhile...

Hammerhead is seen in his limousine going about his day until his vehicle was suddenly attacked by none other than Green Goblin himself. Who manage to knock out the driver before he was knocked off his glider himself by Hammerhead getting out of the vehicle.

Hammerhead: Keep laughing, Kermit. I hear green's the new black-and-blue.

Hammerhead charged forward, headfirst as Green Goblin jumps out of the way and Hammerhead's destroying the wall behind him.

Green Goblin: You should be green with envy, because you lack my fashion sense.

Hammerhead tries to attack again but Green Goblin sprays him with knock out gas putting him to sleep.

Green Goblin: Oh, and built-in gas mask. Hahaha!

Later....

Hammered woke up in an unknown location, all tied up by chains as he looks around.