Episode 14: Blueprints

3rd P.O.V.

At Night....

Scarlet spider and Spider Man are swinging through the city doing their daily patrol while Scarlet spider couldn't believe he's dating Liz Allen.

Scarlet spider: I find it hard to believe I'm dating Flash's ex. It feels amazing being a relationship!

Spider Man: I can imagine the look on Flash's face when he learns you're dating his ex.

Anne: *thought* Just remind me if you two decide to get intimate in the future. I can help out to make things interesting~

Scarlet spider: Ok, that I a little-

But before Scarlet spider could finish his sentence, Spider Man got punched out of the sky causing him to fall towards the floor.

Scarlet spider: Peter?!

He was about to go after his brother but Scarlet spider was tackles from behind making him crash against the building rooftop.

Scarlet spider: *Groan in pain* W-Who...?

???: Missed us?

Quickly getting up to his feet, Scarlet spider sees Venom standing right in front of him making shock and confused on what's going on.

Scarlet spider: N-No! This shouldn't be possible! Anne... the symbiote... it fully bonded with me. How can Eddie become Venom without the symbiote?! Anne! Anne?

Scarlet spider look down to see that's he back to his old costume.

Scarlet spider: What...?

Venom: Looking for her?

Venom hold up his hand showing he has Anne in his grasp. Before Scarlet spider could react on time, Venom devours Anne absorbing her completely.

Scarlet spider: No!

Venom: Hahahaha!!!!

Launching a fist toward Scarlet spider, he send him flying over the edge as he falls toward his demise as part of the symbiote that came from Venom start covering his body.

Y/n: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Before reaching toward the concrete floor, Y/n immediately woke up after falling out of bed.

Y/n: Oof! Ow....!

Turning out this whole time that was going on was a dream. Footstep started getting louder as Peter came barging in the room looking concerned.

Peter: Y/n, what happened?!

Looking around the room, Peter sees his brother on the floor growing in pain. Helping him up from the floor and getting him back to bed as Y/n rub his head.

Y/n: Thanks.

Peter: Let guess... bad dream.

Y/n: Yeah, but it involves with Venom and Eddie.

After hearing that Anne pop her head out of Y/n's body.

Anne: Eddie?

Y/n: I'm concerned about him. I'm worried that part of Anne... the symbiote is left inside him.

Peter: What makes you think that?

Y/n: I don't know but we better check up on him.

Peter: Alright, let me make sure Aunt May is still asleep before we go.

Peter then leaves the room to go on again May.

Y/n: Anne... is it possible for Eddie to become Venom again.