Draco~

HEAVY NSFW WARNING:
Draco Malfoy x reader
Reacting to you faking it🌶️

You and draco were in his dorm, laying on your back with your legs propped over his shoulders.

Although you felt good, he had been down on you for a while and you weren't close to finishing.. so you decide to fake it.

He immediately notices, lifting up his head and wiping his bottom lip with his thumb.

His grip on your thighs tighten, his head tilting a little.

"Did you just?, you didn't.. you faked it?" He asks, a tone of disbelief.

You cover your face with your hands, feeling a little embarrassed that he'd caught you out.

"I'm sorry, it felt really good I just wasn't close and I didn't want you to carry on and end up aching" you admit, glancing down at him.

He sighs, rubbing your thighs gently for a minute before sitting up and pulling off his shirt.

"What're you doing?" You ask, watching as he grabs your legs, pulling you down towards him.

"Just let me do this okay? I know exactly what you need" he whispers, leaning over and kissing your neck.

You arch your back slightly as his hand trails up your thigh, teasing you.

He bites down on your neck, leaving marks that go down to your collarbone.

His thumb rubs circles on your clit, his kisses moving down to your breasts.

"That's it, relax..good girl" he praises, dragging his tongue along your nipple.

Your hands go to his hair, tugging at it gently while he sucks your nipple, his other hand massaging your other one, rolling it in circles gently.

Your breathing becomes heavier, his hand now on your waist, leaving ring marks with his tight grip.

He pulls away, looking up at you with a smug look.

Without warning, he grabs you, flipping you over onto your stomach and grabbing your waist, lifting you higher so you were pressed against him.

You hear him groan, the sound of his joggers being pulled down from behind you.

"If you need me to stop, just use our safe word, okay?" He tells you, waiting for your nod before pulling his boxers down also.

He rubs his tip along your folds, groaning as he first slides it in.

One hand rests on your hip, giving him the help he needed to thrust in and out while the other wrapped around your hair, pulling it back until your head was tipped backwards.

You feel him pull out, slamming back into you with heavy force.

He starts thrusting at a fast pace, hitting your g-spot every time.

"Fuck, you feel so good, I don't want to cum already" he whispers inbetween breaths, still slamming into you.

He lets go of your hair, pushing you down so you were flat before leaning over you, beginning to thrust again.

His arm wraps underneath your neck, his head resting just next to yours.

His heavy breaths hitched on your skin, his moans echoing in your ear.

"You're mine, only fucking mine" he says, struggling to keep himself quiet as his pleasure builds up.

He begins kissing the back of your neck, biting into your shoulder with each thrust. His hands were all over you, teasing every part of you while deep inside.

"Im close, im gonna cum" you say , gripping onto the corner of the sheets for support.

"Wait for me, just wait a little longer..im almost there" he replies breathlessly, his thrusts harder and deeper.

"I've missed you so much" he says, the skin to skin contact driving him insane.

His thrusts become sloppier, his groaning and heavy breaths becoming louder, more infrequent.

"Now, cum with me now" he tells you, your orgasm taking over completely.

Your walls tighten even more around him, sending him completely over the edge. He grabs onto the headboard, gripping it tightly and thrusting into you one last time.

You could feel pulsating inside of you, one last groan as his arms become weaker, trying not to collapse.

He pulls out, rolling over next to you.

He turns his head to the side, watching you roll onto your back.

"I fucking love you" he sighs, grabbing your face and kissing you hard.

"At least you didn't fake it this time" he winks, pulling you into a hug.

10/10 aftercare, cuddles with you and cleans you up in the shower.