Professor mattheo riddle~

HEAVY Nsfw warning;
Professor mattheo riddle x reader
Doing it in a public place🌶️

You were sitting in potions, bored out of your mind when you feel your phone buzz in your pocket. You ignore it at first, only pulling it slightly out when it buzzes again.. and then again. You peer down subtly to read the message.

I've not got a class to teach next lesson, meet me on the quidditch pitch?
-professor riddle.

You smile slightly, reading the message again before sliding your phone back into your pocket. You and professor riddle had a thing going on, it had been about 7 months now and things were going great.

You knew what he would want from you, and you didn't mind, he was good at what he did and the thought of you and a professor that every girl wanted? Exhilarated you beyond words.

You impatiently waited for your class to finish, pretty much rushing out the door when it had ended and made your way towards the quidditch pitch, hoping nobody saw you.

Upon reaching the field, you see the professor standing underneath one of the house stands, hiding away from the public eye. He smiles as he spots you, that cheeky grin you could never seem to get enough of. He signals for you to come over and you do, looking around before entering under the same stand he was in.

"So, you missed me?" He says, placing his hands around your waist, sliding them up your skirt and grabbing hard. You laugh at him, "hmm, I don't know if I have" you lie, watching the smirk fall from his face.

"Oh really huh?" He challenges you, walking you backwards, only stopping as you hit the poles of the stand. You nod, fueling into this charade you had going on.

"So, you don't miss when I do this?" He teases, kissing the side of your neck.

"Nuh uh" you say, trying to contain yourself.

"Mhm, and what about this?" He asks, sliding his fingers down the back of your legs, bringing them round to the front of you as he presses himself closer.

"Still no..".

"Are you sure?" He teases, his tongue tracing along your earlobe, his lips kissing it softly.

You mumble some sort of answer that resembles a yes and he laughs to himself quietly.

"Use your words darling.."

You push him away playfully only for him to have a strong grip around your waist. "Okay, so maybe I have missed you.." you smile before kissing him on the lips, your hands reaching the back of his neck while your fingers run through his hair, tugging it hard as he pushes you back against the support beam, lifting one of your legs to rest on his hip.

"See, I know you, I could see straight through your little game" he whispers, lifting up the back of your skirt so he could get a better grip around your ass.

He kisses you again, this time with more force.. more hunger. He brings his hands around to the front, sliding them up your inner thighs before ripping a hole into your tights, picking you up and allowing you to wrap your legs around his torso.

"Now, let me show you just how much I missed you.." he tells you, fumbling around with his belt buckle one handed. He throws his belt to the ground besides him, thrusting his hips forwards so you can feel him pressed against you.

He kisses your neck hungrily, pulling down his trousers slightly, just enough to free him in order to do what he wanted.

He pulls aside your underwear, teasing you with his fingers first.

"God you're so fucking wet.. and you claim you didn't miss me huh?, I think someone's lying" he laughs quietly, lining himself up with your entrance.

You go to reply, only to have the words taken from your mouth as he pushes himself inside of you, groaning against your skin.