Professor tom riddle~

HEAVY NSFW WARNING
Professor Tom riddle x reader
After class special🌶️

You sat at your desk, staring blankly out the window as the patches of grey in the sky began to deepen, filling with rain before becoming too heavy and spilling out down to the ground. You twiddled your pen around between your fingers before facing the front again.

You notice the silence in the room, everyone's eyes solely on you as the professor stood with his arms folded across his chest.

"I'm assuming you didn't quite catch that miss y/l/n?" professor riddle spoke with a quiet tone, just loud enough for you to hear. You and professor riddle had a little something together.. you don't know what you'd called it, it wasn't a relationship.. he didn't do relationships, but you were his in a different way, a way that ensured you were ONLY his, no one else's.

You shake your head no, "I apologize sir, I was daydreaming" you admit, listening to the small giggles that spread throughout the room.

He simply nods at you before repeating his question.

"I asked you if you knew the answer to number 6?" He speaks again, his eyes burning into yours.

"I-I don't sir".

You could tell he was slightly annoyed by your answer, afterall, he had spent countless of hours after classes to help you learn.

"Maybe you should pay more attention to the work I set you" he clears his throat before turning back towards the board.
——-
Class soon ended, you gathered your books and other things before slowly getting up from your desk. You watch as the other students leave and you make your way to follow them, only to be stopped by the professor.

"Miss y/l/n, could you stay a moment, I'd like to speak with you" he says from behind you. You take a deep breath before turning to face him, nodding your head and waiting for the last of the students to leave.

You watch as he walks past you, shutting the door and locking it.

"How can I help you sir?" You ask, feeling as he brushes past you again and leans against his desk slightly.

"What happened today?" He asks you.

"What do you mean sir?".

"You knew the answer, I have taught you this over and over".

You didn't really have a proper answer, you forgot, and you knew how much that would annoy him considering the hours of work he had been teaching you. The time he had taken out of his schedule to make sure you were ahead of everybody else.

"I'm sorry sir, it must've slipped my mind" you admit, your head falling forward and your eyes locking onto the granite floor beneath you.

He lifts up your chin with his finger, forcing your eyes to meet with his. A small smirk begins to tug at his lips and he stares at you intently for a moment.

"Well that's no good is it?, what have I been doing all these weeks?" He asks, still lifting your chin.

"I-I'm-"

"Shhh shhh" he coaxes you, using his other hand to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear, tilting your head to both sides as he looks at you.

"It's clear that I haven't been doing enough to help you keep these answers in mind.. you're my best student y/n.. my favorite student" he whispers.

He strokes your cheek with his thumb, a slight smile on his face.

"Now, what could I do to help you keep my work in mind? To help you focus?" He asks, mostly rhetorically.