Theo.2~

Heavy nsfw warning:
Theo nott x reader
Walking in on him saying your name while pleasuring himself🌶️

You and Theo had been arguing all morning over the class project you had been given, he was convinced that his method was the best whereas you believed your method was better. In a rage, he stormed out and accidentally took your workbook with him.

you were now on your way to his dorm in order to get it back. You were still annoyed by the arguing and refused to knock, not thinking anything of it. You open the door, getting ready to speak when your eyes fall upon the sprawled figure laying on his bed. He was gripping onto the headboard, his eyes closed as he pleasured himself.

"God.. y/n, fuck.. just like that baby" he groans breathlessly, biting his bottom lip as his pace sped up. You stand there awkwardly, trying to ignore the feeling that had now swarmed itself in your stomach and around your rib cage. You decide to clear your throat, staring up at the ceiling.

The groaning stops and he tilts his head down to look at you, pulling the cover over him a little. "My my, what do we have here?" He asks, looking at you curiously as you attempt to still avoid his gaze.

"I-um, you took my workbook accidentally.. I've just come to get it" you now face him, a smug smile on his face. "It's over there, just by my desk" he tells you, watching as you walk over and enjoying the position he had put you in.

You pick up your book before walking back over to the door, turning to face him again in silence. "You just gonna stand there and watch? Listen to me pleasure myself?" He taunts, staring at you as you open your mouth to speak.

He starts to carry on, maintaining eye contact with you. "You wanna come help me amore? Make me feel good?" He whispers, his heavy breathing filling the room. You watch as he slowly strokes himself, struggling to hold it all together as he waits for you to decide.

You let a small smile fall upon your face before placing your book down on a nearby chair and making your way over to the bed. He welcomes you onto his lap, feeling as you sit on top of him. He lets out a soft whimper as you move your hips back and forth, grinding on him and making him even harder from beneath you.

His hands grip onto your waist, his fingers digging in slightly. You take control, tilting his chin up so his head fell back a little, and placing your lips on his neck. You begin kissing gently, biting at the skin every so often. He runs his fingers through your hair until he reaches your roots, he tugs at them , holding your body as close to his as he could.

He then places a hand on your lower back to support you as he flips you both over, him on top. He then lifts your thigh to rest on his hip bone as he caresses your leg. He smiles at you before kissing you, his tongue fighting for dominance against yours.

He starts to unbutton your school shirt, throwing it onto the floor before moving his hand underneath your back to unclasp your bra, which eventually joined your shirt. He pulls away from the kiss and grabs your breast, massaging it before placing his mouth on your nipple. He sucks gently, feeling your thighs squeeze against his waist. He teases you, kissing along your sternum and then onto your other breast, giving it the same attention as he did the other.

He watches as your back arches slightly and he lets out a soft laugh, it amused him, the way you hated him but melted from his touch.

"Does it feel good mhm? How good" he asks, staring up at you as his spare hand now trails up your inner thighs, playing with the hem of your underwear. You say nothing, unable to force any words out as he slowly pulls down your underwear. He throws them onto the floor and tilts his head at you.

"No reply huh?" He taunts before grabbing both your thighs and pulling you closer towards him. He begins to back down the bed, kissing down your body and taking down your skirt while he's at it. He reaches your lower stomach and begins to slowly drag his tongue along, causing your breaths to fall heavier.