Tom x enzo x reader

HEAVY NSFW WARNING;
Tom x Enzo x reader
'Open relationship'🌶️🌶️

"What the fuck is this?" You ask, staring at Tom intently as he pats the space next to him on the bed. Beside him sat Enzo, wide eyed with a smirk across his face. It was clear what was going on, but why?.

"Well, what does it look like?" Tom tuts slightly, rolling his eyes at you.

"You tell me".

"Come on y/n, use that big pretty brain of yours" Tom replies, a smug smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

After a few moments of you just staring in silence, Tom huffs out a sigh before beginning to speak again.

"You always complain that this 'open relationship' thing is no good for you considering I always get to fuck girls and you don't get to go anywhere near boys" he tells you, shooting Enzo a side eye look.

"Yes, that's because you threaten to murder any boy I talk too" you say, scrunching your face up in confusion at him.

"Too right..but I've thought about it, and I wouldn't mind sharing you only this once" he shrugs his shoulders, hoping you'd now get the idea.

"And you picked Enzo?" You glance at him.

Enzo simply just laughs, poking the side of his cheek with his tongue before looking back up at you.

"I can assure you that you'll be more than satisfied my love".

Something about the way Enzo spoke showed confidence, of course he knew what he was doing, but what was more interesting than having him prove it?.

You mutter a small mhm, glancing between both boys, trying to decide on whether this was a good idea or not.

"So?, what do you say.." Tom asks you, watching as you continue to stare at them both blankly.

"I don't have all day" he huffs again, still waiting for a reply.

"How would this even work?" You ask him, although part of you knew that they were going to absolutely ruin you.

Enzo looks over at Tom, both exchanging some sort of look before enzo gets to his feet, stepping towards you with his hand out for you to take.

You take his hand and walk as he leads you towards the bed, pushing you down so you were flat on your back with him above you and Tom beside you, a big smile etched across his face.

Something about watching you be pleasured from one of his best friends made him feel euphoric. He knew deep down that nobody could please you like him, but watching them try made it so much more fun, and although Tom HATED sharing you, he knew that Enzo would be perfect for the job. He wouldnt try it on with you again, he wouldn't go behind Tom's back, he was terrified of Tom and that's all that mattered to him.

Tom watches as Enzo climbs over you, pinning your hands above your head and tying them together with his tie that he had taken off only mere moments ago. The amusement in Tom's face was obvious to you, you barely ever saw him smile, but at this moment in time, he couldn't help himself.

"Flip her over Berkshire, let me show you what she likes" Tom speaks hoarsely, watching as Enzo flips you over harshly, your hands still tied above you.

Enzo couldn't help himself, his fingers trailing up the back of your thighs, making you shiver. Tom nudges him out the way, stepping behind you and spreading out your legs with his foot.

He leans down, stroking your hair out the way of your neck and planting kisses on the backs of your shoulders.

"Be a good girl hm y/n?, let's show him how dirty you really like it" he whispers in your ear quietly.