Mattheo x draco x reader~

HEAVY NSFW WARNING:
Mattheo x draco x reader
Threesome-FWB🌶️

You were sitting in your dorm room alone, reading quietly when the door swings open, mattheo walks in, closing the door behind him and sitting on your bed.

He stares blankly at you, watching you intently.

"Can I help you?" You ask, flicking the page of your book over and beginning to read the next chapter.

He grabs the book out your hand, folding the corner of your page for you before closing it and placing it on the side.

"Hey!" You contest, being cut off by mattheos lips on yours, kissing you passionately and laying you down on the bed. He climbs over you, lifting your thigh up and running his hand up and down it.

He starts lifting up the bottom of your dress, lifting it higher and higher until breaking the kiss and lifting it off over your head.

You were now left in your underwear, mattheos boner pressing against you through his joggers.

The door swings open again, you pulling away in a panic, trying to cover yourself with the blanket.

You calm a little when you see it's draco, confused about what was going on.

Mattheo looks up and smiles, watching as draco locks the door behind him, pulling off his shirt.

"What's going on..?" You ask, getting up from the bed with the blanket still wrapped around you.

"Remember how the other day you mentioned about how you'd love a threesome? How you were 100% sure you could handle it?" Draco laughs, looking down at the floor before looking back up at you.

Excitement runs through you, a threesome? With both of your fwb.. both who Fuck in their own individual way..and they want to pleasure you at the same exact time.

You stand in silence, processing what he had just said, an excited look on your face.

"Draco lay down on the bed" mattheo demands, both of your eyes following as the tall blonde boy walks over to you, laying down on the bed with a smug look.

They exchange glances with eachother, both hard as ever and clearly visible through their grey joggers.

"Y/n, get on the bed and hover over Draco's face" mattheo says, looking you up and down.

"What?" You ask, trying to see if you had heard him correctly.

"Did I fucking stutter?" He replies, waving his hand out as a gesture for you to do what he asked.

You do as he says, climbing onto the bed over draco, hovering just above his face. You feel his hands caress your thighs, admiring the view from beneath you.

"Good girl" Mattheo praises, licking his bottom lip.

"Now, draco is going to pleasure you, but each time you make a sound he's going to stop, do you understand me?" He asks, glancing round at draco who was getting ready.

You nod your head in agreement, feeling Draco's grip tighten around your thighs, pulling you down a little so you're closer.

"Ah, these are definitely in the way, don't you think riddle?" Draco teases, tugging at your underwear.

"Rip them off" he replies, watching as draco tears your underwear off of you in seconds, throwing the ripped fabric onto the floor.

Draco pulls you down closer, his tongue connecting with your🐱 caressing you slowly.

You throw your head back, biting your bottom lip to avoid making any noise, gripping onto the headboard for support.