Enzo~

HEAVY NSFW WARNING:
Enzo x reader
Being in an empty classroom during detention🌶️- enemies/w tension.

You and Enzo were currently in detention, you had been arguing during lesson which ended up with you both in detention.

Snape had left you both alone, telling you guys he had other things to do but not to leave until the time was up and locking the classroom door behind him.

You guys sat in silence, you were writing down the notes from the board while Enzo had his head down on the desk, huffing and puffing.

"You know if you just shut your mouth instead of going on and on about non important shit then we wouldn't be in this room" he says, lifting up his head and looking at you.

"I wasn't arguing with myself now was I?, you have an answer for everything!! It's not my fault!" You respond, putting down your pen and looking back at him.

"It's not my fault either, you just need to learn how to be quiet" he scoffs, returning his head back on the desk.

You carrying on writing, finishing the last sentence before closing your book and looking up at the clock.

You still had 45 minutes left until the detention ended. 45 minutes stuck alone with the one person you hated more than anything.

A few minutes of silence go by before you see Enzo get up from his desk, wandering around the classroom and touching random things, trying to get rid of his boredom.

You watch intently, screwing your face up in confusion as he brushes his hands over books and potions, annoying you with all the clinking.

"Do you mind?" You ask, staring at him as he turns to face you, a smug smile on his face.

"You're very easily annoyed, do you know that?" He replies, picking up a bottle and shaking it before putting it back down.

"I'm bored" he continues, walking heavily footed across the classroom towards you.

"And how's that my problem?" You say, watching as he lifts himself up onto the table next to you.

"Entertain me" he laughs, leaning back onto his hands, looking down at you.

"Fuck off berkshire" you sigh, leaning your chin on your hand and turning the other way to look out the window.

You hear as his feet land on the ground, now standing next to you and tapping his foot impatiently.

You groan, turning your head back and facing him, his arms folded across his chest.

"What!?" You ask, your voice raised.

"Could learn some manners for starters" he rolls his eyes, watching you.

You kiss your teeth at him, starting to look away again before he grabs your face, keeping his eyes on yours.

In that moment you could feel the tension rise, the air had suddenly gotten hotter and you felt like you were sweating.

No words needed to be exchanged between you both to know what was going on.

You see as he glances down at your lips and then back up to your eyes, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

Your breath catches at the back of your throat, his grip still on your face.

He leans down, kissing you gently at first.. savoring every moment.

The kiss becomes more heated, he pulls you to your feet, one hand moving behind your head and the other on your waist, walking you both across the classroom until you were backed against a row of desktops.