Theo~

HEAVY NSFW WARNING:
Theodore nott x reader
Getting caught during it🌶️

You and Theo were in the common room, both of you sat on the sofa. Everyone else was at dinner, but you both had decided to stay behind as you weren't hungry and wanted to spend some time with eachother.

You were sat against the ledge, your legs on theos lap as he massages your thighs.

He stops, beginning to rub them gently and turning to face you.

"You know, I love you so fucking much" he says, smiling down at you as a small smirk tugs at your lips.

"Oh yeah? And what made you come to that conclusion?" You tease, propping yourself up on your elbows.

"I just feel it all the time, right here" he points at his heart, his soppiness making you laugh.

You sit up, climbing over and straddling him, your arms wrapping around his neck.

"Yeah yeah, well I guess it's fortunate that I love you too then" you taunt, kissing him gently.

The passion doesn't last long, the kiss becoming more aggressive by the second.

Your hands ruffle at the back of his hair, tugging gently causing him to groan.

You start to move your hips back and forth, teasing him and feeling as he grows underneath you.

His hands push down on your waist, making you feel him even more as you grind.

You take charge, kissing down his jaw and then his neck, his hand grabbing at your hair by the roots, soft moans escaping his mouth.

You tug at the hem of his shirt, lifting it over his head and chucking it to the side of you before trailing kiss down his body.

Your knees were now on the floor, kissing around his waist and hips, slowly dragging your tongue across his v-line, causing him to breathe heavier.

You undo his belt, pulling it off and placing it down beside you to avoid the loud clinging. You undo his button, pulling down his jeans while he lifts up lightly, allowing you to do so.

You pull his boxers down, freeing him and hearing it slap against his stomach. He was already rock solid, precum dripping from the tip.

You tease him, rubbing your thumb across, watching as he throws his head back against the sofa.

You slowly circle your tongue around, hearing him groan, his hand reaching for your hair.

You drag your tongue down, teasing him beyond bearable, watching as he adjusts his hips, eager for you to take all of him in your mouth.

You work your way back up, starting slow by sucking his tip, cleaning all the precum off.

You start moving your hand up and down, stroking him gently and looking up at him with a smile.

"Stop fucking teasing, please amore.. I need you" he whispers, lifting his head up to look at you.

You laugh a little at his eagerness, beginning to take all of him in your mouth, swirling your tongue around his tip while sucking gently.

You fasten your pace, feeling his hand grip your hair more tightly, his breathing infrequent and heavy.

His moans grow louder, you could tell how much he was enjoying it, urging for more of you every second.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth, taking all of me like a good girl" he praises, struggling to keep himself from making you gag.

His other hand flies to the ledge of the sofa, gripping it tightly as you go faster.

"Stop, I'm gonna cum, I don't wanna cum yet" he whispers, watching as you lift up your head, wiping your chin with the back of your hand before sitting back onto his lap.

"Ride me, now" he demands, pulling your underwear aside and holding up your hips. He lines himself up with your entrance before sliding you down on him slowly, feeling every part of you.

"God you're so fucking wet for me already, how needy" he tells you, his grip maintaining on your hips, helping you bounce faster.

Your arms wrap around him , using the back of the sofa to help push yourself up and down.

You felt every part of him, deep inside you.

It felt good, almost like you hadn't been fucked in years.

You craved every part of him, not wanting it to end.

"Fuck..Theo" you moan out, one hand going to the back of his neck, digging your nails in roughly.

"That's it, moan my name, don't stop..god don't stop" he whispers, kissing your neck and leaving marks as he bites.

He holds you closer to him, his nails dragging down your back as he bucks his hips upwards, thrusting into you from underneath.

"I'm close, so fucking close" he moans breathlessly, trying to keep up the pace but his thrusts growing sloppier.

The door swings open and theos hands fly over your mouth, both of you starstruck and unable to move out of place.

You hear laughter as mattheo walks in, his hand on his chin.

"Ugh, sorry to ruin a good time but everyone's coming back from dinner" he laughs, staring at you both.

"Fuck" Theo whispers, leaning over for his shirt and chucking it on.

"Privacy?" He asks mattheo, waving his hand out.

Mattheo turns around, his back towards you.

"Should've thought about privacy before you started fucking in the common room" he retorts, still laughing.

You climb off of Theo, sorting yourself out and allowing him to get dressed.

At that moment people start filling the common room, laughter and chatter echoing.

Theo takes your hand, dragging you up the stairs and into his dorm.

Continuing what you guys started.