Jealousy

Elijah and Quinn still continued their friends with benefits relationship. It worked perfectly with them. The more they talked to know each other, they discovered what the other likes and dislikes in bed and fulfilled that. And found out they liked new things.

Quinn loved the way Elijah fingers her and eats her out. He actually listened to how he should pleasure her the way she likes it. Other guys usually wouldn't take the time to be so careful and delicate to pleasure her, they'd only think about themselves. Even when they tried to put her first, it wasn't even that good sometimes.

Elijah wasn't at all who Quinn expected to be. He was different than what she was told. He also didn't have any part in killing Richie. It was all that bitch Sam's fault. Her brother almost killed Elijah, but he managed to survive somehow. Even though Elijah didn't help to kill Richie, Quinn knew that him and the others who was involved from the last year murderers was going to get punished for it.

She tried to bury any feelings for him down. It was better that way. She couldn't let herself to fall for him. That happened before to other guys, and that almost always turned out badly, but she wouldn't let herself get attached like that again. This time, she had a mission. It was just better to be able to fuck the final girl's son; she got a thrill out of that. It made it ten times better that Elijah was amazing in bed. Her father did tell her to get close to Sam and Tara's friend group after all.

They've been sitting next to each other in Film Studies. Both of them knew a lot about films and their favorite genre was horror. He just didn't care for the Stab movies because they were about his mother.

When afternoon rolled around, Elijah and Quinn had lunch outside at the park with their friends. 

"What's that guy's obsession with Dario Argento anyway?" Mindy asked. "It's not like his movies are that good."

"But I thought you like Suspiria?" Chad recalled.

"Yeah, that's the only good movie he ever made." She rolled her eyes.

Mindy started talking about better horror directors other than Argento and some of them had joined in the topic.

Elijah was barely paying attention to the debate.

"You okay?" Naomi asked, sitting next to him on the bench. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," Elijah answered. His mind was thinking about Quinn and their friends with benefits situation. Every time they had sex it was wonderful and it was great and fun when they hung out. He wondered if he was starting to like her as something more, but remembered that Quinn wasn't into relationships. "Just a lot on my mind."

"I know how that is," Then Naomi spoke softly. "I think about my father a lot. I really miss him."

"Me, too," He had a lot of fond and great memories with Dewey while growing up. "How's Aunt Gale doing?"

"Busying herself with work like always," She rolled her eyes. "I think that's her way of coping."

"How about you? How are you dealing with it?" 

"I'm thinking about going to therapy."

"Seriously?" That surprised him.

"Yeah," She nodded. "I'm going to use Sam's therapist. Hopefully that'll help. You should go to therapy, too."

"No, thanks," Elijah shook his head. "I'm good."

"I figured you say that." Naomi muttered.

"You know me well." He smirked and kissed on the top of her head.

Naomi smiled at him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Quinn noticed the two and couldn't help to feel a twinge of jealousy. That's when she knew she desperately needed to get over him fast.