Chapter 2

Students were talking with each other as some female students were next to the new girl. Only Akutagawa was in distress. 'How is that even possible? How is Were-tiger a woman now if he is a man? This isn't some kind of manga scenario that a man is reincarnated into a woman...' Akutagawa thought. 'I guess that's why Dazai-san never told us about it, maybe, he was shocked...?' Akutagawa thought. "Hey Nakajima-chan, what do write in this book?" One of the girls said. "Just write my story..." Atsushi said. Akutagawa looked at Atsushi. "Really? Can I read?" The 2nd girl asks. "Um-" "Yea! Can we read it?" The third one said. Atsushi was in distress as they were asking about Atsushi's hobby. Soon Akutagawa placed his book and hid Atsushi's notebook. "Can't you see she is uncomfortable?" Akutagawa said. The girls took one step away. "S-sorry...." They said and walked away. Atsushi showed her emotionless face. "I'm Akutagawa Ryuunosuke, nice to meet you," Akutagawa said. Atsushi only looked at him. Then she nodded her head and moved a little and began to write in her book. Akutagawa was surprised. 'Is she, ignoring...?' He thought.

Lunchtime

Two second-year students were talking about something as they were going to eat when someone came. "Ah, Chuuya, Dazai. I was searching for you..." Akutagawa said. "Ah, Akutagawa. Is something wrong? Um, news from the club?" Chuuya asks. "Um, no, but, Dazai. Why you never told us you have a sibling...?" Akutagawa asks. "Hah?" Chuuya looked shocked at Dazai. Dazai was surprised that someone knows about his sibling. "How do you know?" Dazai said. "Yesterday, Mori-san told me and he said that they are your adoptive sibling. The sibling of yours is the tiger." Akutagawa said. "Hold up, that tiger mentee of yours?!" Chuuya said. Dazai sighed. "Did Mori-san tell you about what he is now?" Dazai said. "He and I assumed about how he looks like, but I didn't expect after what I witnessed..." Akutagawa said. Soon Atsushi appeared. Dazai's eyes sparked. "Hey, sis!" Dazai said. Atsushi looked up. "Come and eat with us! I want you to meet my friends!" Dazai said. Atsushi was silent, but she ignored and walked down the stairs. Dazai sighed as Akutagawa with Chuuya looked shocked. "Um, what is going on?" Chuuya said. "Dazai, what did you do?" Akutagawa asks. "I have no idea..." Dazai said.

Rooftop

"Hold on, that girl is the tiger boy from the ADA?! But, why is he a woman?" Chuuya asks. "I have no idea, she was like that when Odasaku found her. And she only talks with Odasaku at home..." Dazai said. "Why is she like that?" Chuuya asks. "And I thought she only ignored me..." Akutagawa mumbled. "She ignored you?" Dazai asks. "Yea, she did. I wouldn't mind if she was mute, but, she did present herself. No teachers did that. And, when I told who I was, she only nodded and began to write something in her book as she made sure I wouldn't see what she writes..." Akutagawa said. "I see..." Dazai said as he made a bite of his food. "How long was she adopted?" Chuuya asks. "Hm, for the last 6 years. But I don't know why she doesn't want to talk with me, except for Odasaku..." Dazai said. "Can it be, because you annoyed her in the past life?" Chuuya said as Akutagawa leaned back. "No! That cannot be! She looked at me as if she doesn't know me!" Dazai said. "Oh, hi Dazai-senpai! Chuuya-senpai!" Two older students looked up and saw juniors. "Ah, Gin! Tachihara! And don't call us that, we know each other from our past life!" Dazai said. "Sorry, I've gotten used to calling like that to other seniors," Gin said. "And I just call every senior senpai," Tachihara said.

"How are you?" Chuuya asks. "Doing good! I heard that Akutagawa's class got a new student!" Tachihara said. "Hey, tell them about it- Huh?" Everyone was confused to see Akutagawa was gone. "Where is he?" Dazai asks as he stood up. "I have no idea, he was here a minute ago..." Chuuya said. "We didn't see him going inside!" Tachihara said. "Oh, found him," Dazai said. "Where?" Chuuya said as he and two juniors walked up to where Dazai is. "You see Atsushi? There is he." Dazai said. Both Gin and Tachihara were shocked to know that the white-haired girl sitting on the bench is Atsushi Nakajima.

Down on the ground, from the roof, Akutagawa walked up to Atsushi. "Um, hi," Akutagawa said. Atsushi looked up. "Oh, I'm your classmate! Do you remember me? I am Akutagawa Ryuunosuke." Akutagawa said. Atsushi only looked at him. Akutagawa's sweat dropped. "Um, can I sit next to you?" He asks. Atsushi was silent. 'Am I talking to a cat?' He thought. "Um, if you are not a talkative person, I can sit next to you, right?" He said as he carefully sat on the bench. As he was sitting on the bench, he noticed Atsushi made a distance between them. "Um, sorry, I think I should keep my distance..." Akutagawa said. Atsushi looked away and continued to eat. 'Come on, just say something you idiot! She is not the same Were-tiger you know from the past!' Akutagawa thought. Then he noticed what she was eating. 'Only rice?' He thought. As he opened his box, Atsushi closed her bento and walked away somewhere. Akutagawa stood up to see where she was walking, he saw Mori talking with someone that Akutagawa knew. 'Oda-san?' He thought.

"Ah, Atsushi. Hello dear." Oda greeted his daughter nicely. "Hello, Odasaku-san." Atsushi said with a smile. "Ah, Dazai-kun's nickname, how cute," Mori said. Then he noticed his adoptive son as a black Japanese dragon held his owner and flew up. Mori frowned a little as he didn't like the fact his son is using his ability outside. "I hope you ate the food. And please don't tell me you only eat rice..." Oda said. "But rice is healthy," Atsushi said. "But you need to eat more than rice!" Oda said. Atsushi didn't say a word.

With students on the roof, they looked up as the dragon flew up and soon came down as it was holding their user. Then it disappeared. "You know Mori-sensei will could you about this," Tachihara said. "He will understand, and besides, Atsushi didn't see Rashomon. She was busy talking." Dazai said. Akutagawa looked down and saw two grown-ups and Atsushi walking somewhere. "I kind of heard that Mori-sensei talk with the parent, just to know from the parent about the transfer or something like that," Chuuya said. "Well, I can tell you why she is transferred," Dazai said. "You can?" Tachihara asks. "Of course," Dazai said.

(1121 Words)