Chapter 7

Byakko was peacefully drinking tea with others' ability and their users. "I just wanted that? You can't help it. If some authors want to change the age of characters in their work." Byakko said. Akutagawa sighed. "You serious?" Akutagawa asks as Rashomon rested their head on Akutagawa's lap. "Of course! Now, why I cannot do that?" Byakko said. "Why can't we even know the reason Atsushi made this world at the same time, not know why she doesn't have memories?" Kouyou asks as Golden Demon poured more tea into her cup. Byakko looked at Kouyou. "She knows that this isn't her first life," Byakko said. "She knows?" Oda asks. "But she has no memory as I closed them. It was one of the deals I made with Atsushi in the original world." Byakko said as they made a sip of the tea. Everyone was surprised. Rashomon moved their head a little, and Akutagwa only pated his ability. "But I need to say, because you, she got one memory of her past life," Byakko said. Everyone was shocked, same with the abilities. "She did?" Kunikida said. "Uhuh, her crystal ball, where there are her memories of her past life, has a shatter on it. That's how she got one memory from the past life." Byakko said. "Are you really blaming us for this?" Hirotsu asks as his ability, Falling Camellia, held their hands on their user's shoulder. Hirotsu looked at his ability who is a young woman with a lot of circles around her head as a protective aura.

Byakko made a sip of their tea. "But, why is that Book has a locket?" Dazai asks. Byakko lifted their hand and light appeared as the Book appeared in their hand. "This one?" Byako asks. Dazai nodded their head. "Well, just to not let Atsushi have a chance to know the past life as her memories are sealed," Byakko said as they looked at the Book. "But who do we need to wait when two people will become 20?" Ranpo asks. Rashomon roared as they lifted their head. Everyone looked at the dragon. The dragon purred as they moved to their user. And nodded their head as they looked at Akutagawa. "What about me?" Akutagawa asks. "You are one of the people that we need to wait for when you become 20," Byakko said. "His words." Byakko pointed at Rashomon. Rashomon placed their head on Akutagwa's lap. Everyone was shocked. "Wait, we need to for, 4 years?!" Yosano asks. "Exactly. But you can know on the 5th of May. That is when Atsushi will be 20." Byakko said. "Only on Atsushi's birthday, we will know? But, it will be after less than for 4 years..." Yosano said. "Today is mid-September..." Yosano said. "So what?" Byakko said. "I am waiting for now 16 years," Byakko said. "That must be a long time..." Oda said as his ability, Flawless, nodded their head. Byakko looked at the ability of users. Then they placed the cup on the table. "I guess I'm done with explaining. I'm taking this back, and here." Byakko threw the fake 'Book' to Oda, and Oda caught the notebook. Soon Byakko disappeared. "That was something..." Tachihara said. "So what do we know?" Chuuya said as Yosano walked to the blackboard of Atsushi's mind map. And wrote something. "We now know that Atsushi has memories that are sealed," Yosano said.

Atsushi rubbed his eyes as he was doing a break from drawing. Falling Camellia looked at Atsushi with worry as next to them was Midwinter Memento. "You worried about what he is doing?" Midwinter Memento asks. "I'm worried about his mental health, how many years has he been sitting there?" Falling Camellia asks as she looked at Flawless, who was playing around with the hourglasses that are floating around them. "Um? About 7 years. I mean, he stays the same age, psychically, but mentally, he is older." Flawless said. "And he already is doing a lot of work, he has already done our look's at the same time asked how we want to look. And even made us have the memento of our users..." Shou Shalt Not Die said as they stroke their short hair that resembles Yosano's hairstyle. No Longer Human soon got an idea. "Hey, Vita Sexualis!" They called the young teenage girl. "Hm?" She looked up as she was doing All Men Are Equal braiding their hair. Both of the abilities looked up. "Shall we..." No Longer Human whispered to Vita Sexualis, and the ability girl was nodding her head. As Atsushi wanted to take the pencil, Rashomon bit on Atsushi's kimono and began to drag him like a mother cat taking their kitten somewhere. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Atsushi said. Rashomon growled softly. Then Rashomon placed Atsushi on a bunch of pillows. Atsushi looked up and saw Vita Sexualis was somewhat looked excited. "Um, what is going on...?" Atsushi asks. "Atsushi-kun! We thought for a while, and decided to let you have a break from drawing!" No Longer Human said. "Um, a break?" Atsushi said. "Yes! We wanted to give you our gratitude for asking us what we wanted before you decided what we want on us!" Falling Camellia said. "Oh, really....?" Atsushi said. Soon Vita Sexualis brought a lot of mannequins of a lot of Kimonos and Hakamas. "Let us begin to try!" Vita Sexualis said. "Uh, wait! Wait! I don't need so many Kimonos and Hakamas!" Atsushi said. "You, don't want them....?" Vita Sexualis said as she was close to crying. Atsushi bit his lips. "It's not about if I want them, it's just..." Atsushi looked at the Kimonos and Hakamas. "They are for the males..." Atsushi said. "But you are a male." All Men Are Equal said as he was confused. "Yea, but, ugh, listen, you know I will be reincarnated without memories...." Atsushi said. "Of course..." All Men Are Equal said. "We know this." Matchless Poet said. "But I will be reincarnated as a female." Every ability became pale by shock. "What....?" They said. Soon they looked at Byakko, as they want to have answers. "He said he will be the same gender as me when he reincarnates," Byakko said. "You will be a girl, next life...?" Vita Sexualis asks. "Um, yea. That's right..." Atsushi said. "Hurray!" Vita Sexualis jumped for joy. "I can finally make something that is for the females! Finally! After many centuries of being called a witch!" Vita Sexualis said as she was jumping for joy.

"Called, witch...?" Atsushi said. "It's something she and I share the same past." All Men Are Equal said as they got the flashback of a young samurai seeing a little blonde girl being bullied. All Men Are Equal closed their eyes with relief. "Now! Let us plan the female Kimonos and Hakamas for Atsushi!" Vita Sexualis said as another ability with other female silhouettes came next to her. "Um, I think I will go back to drawing..." Atsushi said as he was about to walk away, but Rashomon stopped him by stepping on Atsushi's kimono. "You are not leaving anywhere." All Men Are Equal said. Atsushi groaned in defeat.

Atsushi sat up and saw she was in a white bed. Then she held her head because of the headache. 'So this is how I feel after receiving the memories...?' Atsushi thought. "Ah, you woke up!" Yosano said as she came up. "Yosano-sensei...? Why am I here...?" Atsushi asks. "Ah, you suddenly fainted and one of your classmates brought you here," Yosano said. 'Ugh, my head....' Atsushi thought. "And we called your legal guardian, I can say to let you have a day off tomorrow. Just leave today early and take a day off tomorrow." Yosano said. "Huh? Leave?" Atsushi said. "Of course. You need to rest at home. If it's not a fever or cold, stay at home just to rest. But if it is, warn us." Yosano said as she walked away. Atsushi was suspicious about the fainting. 'Can it be, my crystal ball shatter even more?' Atsushi thought as she got a flashback of her sealed memories in a crystal ball that has one shatter.

(1361 Words)