Chapter 6

Akutagawa was reading his book on the break when someone came up to him. He looked up and saw Hirotsu. The history teacher. "Is something wrong?" Akutagawa asks as he put the bookmark inside his book. "And how many times have you read this book?" Hirotsu asks. "It's not a big deal Hirotsu-sensei, a good book is always a good book no matter how many times you read it," Akutagawa said. Hirotsu sighed. 'Dazai's quote...' He thought. "I actually noticed that Atsushi is a silent girl. More likely an introverted one." Hirotsu said. "Well, Oda-san did tell us that she is," Akutagawa said. Hirotsu sighed. "Well, he did. But you know, I noticed something." Hirotsu said. "Hm?" Akutagawa looked up. "My ability always looks sad when I mention why Atsushi acts like this. I find it strange." Hirotsu said. "You too?" Akutagawa said. "You also notice that?" Hirotsu asks. "Yea, Rashomon always away with sadness whenever I mention the were-tiger!" Akutagawa said. Soon they realized something. "Can it be...?" Akutagawa said. "Atsushi has to do with our ability and making this world..." Hirotsu said. Akutagawa wasn't on what to say next. "Hey, calm down boy. We will think about this another time, now, school." Hirotsu said. Akutagawa nodded his head. Then Hirotsu began to leave, and Akutagawa looked down. 'Does others ability act the same...?' Akutagawa thought.

Kyouka's home

Natsumi (Kyouka's mom) came to the living room where her husband was relaxing she placed the tray with tea on the table. Soon Kyouka appeared. "To the club?" Fuji (Kyouka's dad) asks. "Ah, yea. That's right!" Kyouka said as she smiled. Kyouka's parents smiled. "Maybe you take a day off? You've been going there for 5 years now." Fuji said. "But I love the club, and there are my friends," Kyouka said. "Then we have no room to argue about this. Have fun." Natsumi said. Kyouka smiled and she left the house. "Dear, you should let your daughter have her private life," Natsumi said as she placed the cup of tea next to her husband. "I know, but it's hard. She is only 14, but it makes me so sad that she grows too fast!" Fuji cried. Natsumi smiled. "Come on, let her be," Natsumi said as she made a sip of her tea.

With Kyouka, she was peacefully walking around the street with her red kimono and bunny bag in her hands. She was so deep in thought when she suddenly was dragged. She wanted to say something when a car quickly drove away. Kyouka was confused. Then she looked up and saw Atsushi. "Be careful, and look around," Atsushi said. "T-thank you....!" Kyouka said as she made herself free and bowed. Atsushi only looked at Kyouka, before she walked away. Kyouka looked at Atsushi leaving. Then she smiled sadly. Then she began to walk as the traffic light changed to green person. 'You do know you are destroying the crystal ball even more.' Byakko said from the mindscape. 'I don't want her to die, and it doesn't matter if I knew her from the past life.' Atsushi said in the mindscape.

"What? You met Atsushi?!" Ango asks. Kyouka nodded her head. "And she saved you from being hit by a car?" Oda asks. "That's right, but I was also at fault for not looking around," Kyouka said. Everyone was silent. "I still don't get it, why she doesn't have a memory?" Ranpo said. "That is a good question, maybe, you should check her room?" Kouyou asks. "There is no way we would do that!" Both Oda and Dazai said. "Why not?" Ango asks. "She checks her drawer every time her desk!" Dazai said. "She will definitely notice something is missing!" Oda said. "Hm, but you can just replace it for a while," Mori said. "I did one time..." Dazai said. "And?" Mori said. "I got beaten up because it made Atsushi cry," Dazai said as Oda looked at Dazai. Others were surprised. "I guess, we can try this second time," Oda said. Dazai looked shocked. "Just give me a photo of the notebook, I have a feeling that this isn't a notebook at all," Oda said. "Why do you say that?" Chuuya said. "I just have this feeling," Oda said.

This weekend

Dazai looked out the window as he saw his younger sister leaving. Dazai knew it was his chance, he quickly ran upstairs. Then he was inside Atsushi's room. 'Wow, last time I was here, must be 3 years ago...' Dazai thought with surprise at how his sister's room look's like as his ability, No Longer Human appeared. "Dazai..." No Longer Human said with his voice that could describe the pain. Dazai looked at his ability. "Please don't..." They said. "Hah? Why not? I'm worried about Atsushi as 'he' was my mentee in the past and now 'she' is my sister." Dazai said. "I said the same thing to him before...." No Longer Human said. Dazai looked at his ability. "What?" Dazai said. No Longer Human shook their head and then he floated to the desk. Dazai turned his sight to look at his ability. Then No Longer Human opened the drawer. Dazai walked up and saw a book with a locket. 'A locket? Why she has it?' Dazai thought. Soon he took his phone and made a picture of it.