S3: E9 Fallout

"Welcome back!" Buck hugged Griffin.

"Hey, what's up with you? Sad Hens not here at the moment?" Chimney looked at Griffin as she walked over.

"I mean, yeah I'll miss Hen while she's not here." Griffin gave a small nod.

"What did the doctor say?" Bobby watched Griffin.

"Oh, yeah, you had the follow up appointment for Mattie." Buck frowned at Griffin's face.

"Only one test came back positive." Griffin looked between them.

"That's good, right?" Eddie sat down at the table.

"It's leukaemia." Griffin took a deep breath.

"Oh. Grif, I'm sorry." Eddie regretted what he'd said moments ago.

"If you or the kids need anything, we're here." Bobby reassured Griffin.

"Thanks, Cap." Griffin gave a small smile.

"If you need to reschedule tonight, I completely understand." Eddie looked at Griffin.

"No, no, no. Chimney, Bobby and I have got the babysitting under control." Buck looked between the two in protest.

* On Scene *

"I am one who called." A woman was waiting for them.

"Ma'am what's the name of the victim?" Bobby walked over to the woman.

"Her name is Olivia. She is alive. It is a miracle. I see it fall from space." The woman looked up at the sky.

"Like a meteorite?" Griffin looked at the woman.

"It fell all the way from heaven and fell on top of her." The woman led them into the house.

"You mean, through her?" Chimney went to Olivia's side.

"This can't be happening right?" Olivia looked at them in panic.

"Hey, Cap." Buck gave a small wave from under the couch as he looked up at them through the hole in her abdomen.

"Buck. Behave." Griffin gave him a look.

"Grif, you want to go get the saws?" Bobby gave her a nod.

"Righto, Capito." Griffin headed back outside.

Griffin checked her phone for any messages or calls from Hen or from Carla who was with Mattie for the day, but there was nothing.

"Bucks finally back and then Hen is gone. What are you trying to tell me?" Griffin glanced up at the sky before heading inside with the saws.

"Should I grab it?" Buck smiled looking at them.

"It doesn't belong to you, Buck." Bobby shook his head.

"It belongs in a museum." Chimney watched Buck who scrunched his nose up at the idea.

"Grif, pass us your phone. Ima tell Mattie about this, hopefully make him feel a little better." Buck looked at Griffin.

"Fine." Griffin rolled her eyes, handing her phone to Buck.

"You're going to tell someone about my crisis?" Olivia frowned at Buck.

"He's got leukaemia. I think if him and his Mum realise there are such things as medical miracles, it might give them peace." Buck went back under the couch as Griffin gave him a look.

"You know, only one other person in history has ever been hit by a meteorite. And that was in the 50s. Which makes you pretty special." Buck reassured Olivia as they cut the couch.