001: TV

("Dont know where you are right now" -Billie Ellish)

As Charity was at her locker getting her things for Science, Reggie walks up to Charity telling his crew to leave while he talked to his girlfriend. Charity and Reggie started dating for the last four months and they have been the 'ideal couple' according to Riverdale High students.

"What?" Charity said still mad at him about what happened during spring break "Your still mad at me? Its been a week." Reggie complained while he combed through Charitys hair.

"My bestfriend died and the first thing you want to do before comforting me, you wanted to sleep with me. Why wouldnt I be mad?" she said to him as she leaned against her locker with books and laptop in hand waiting for an applogy "Charity. Im a man, and your so sexy. Why wouldnt I want to sleep with you" He defended himself and Charity scoffs.

"Suck my dick. Reggie Mantle" Charity scolded him slamming her locker shut inbetween his fingers before she stormed out.

-

As Charity arrived at the Assembily for Jason Blossom she saw Principal Weatherbee show her to a seat in the front because everyone in the school called them the Dynamic Duo. Charity and Jason met during 9th grade, Charity instantly became popular and tried to leave her Southside past behind her since she just started at a new school where no one knew anything about her. Cheryl tried to get Jason and Charity to date but instead they became bestfriends. Jason told Charity everything and she did too.

"Thank you for that moment of silence. Many of you were lucky enough to have known my brother personally. Each and every one of you meant the world to Jason. I loved my brother. He was and always will be my soulmate. So I speak with the confidence only a twin could have... Jason wouldn't want us to spend the year mourning. Jason would want us to move on with our lives. Which is why I've asked the School Board not to cancel the Back-to-School semiformal." Cheryl says and everyone cheered as Cheryl stuttered.

"But rather, to let us use it as a way to heal, collectively, and celebrate my brother's too, too short life on this mortal coil. Thank you all." Cheryl says and Cheryl sits down beside Charity.

-

Cheryl asked Veronica and Betty to try out for the River Vixens this year and since Charity is thr Co- Senior Captian she went to see their audition. Their audition was good but they needed abit more of a spark "Hmm. Ladies, where's the heat? Where's the sizzle?" Charity asked them as they stutter.

"Well, you haven't seen our big finish yet." Veronica says then smashing her lips onto Bettys and Charitys eyes widen. As they finish kissing Charity looks at Cheryl to see her not the slightest bit impressed "Check your sell-by date, ladies, faux lesbian kissing hasn't been taboo since 1994. So let's see if you do better with the interview portion of our audition. Betty, how's your sister doing?" Cheryl asked Betty while Charity frown her eybrows looking at her.