004: You're losing me

("Stop, you're losin' me" -Taylor Swift)

"The Drive-In closing is just one more nail in the coffin that is Riverdale... No, forget Riverdale, in the coffin of the American dream. As the godfather of indie cinema, Quentin Tarantino, likes to say..." Jughead ranted for the past 10 minutes while Veronica and Charity were exchanging looks as they secretly made fun of him. "Please, God, no more Quentin Tarantino references." Kevin spoke up for the team as Charity nodded along side Veronica.

"What? I'm pissed." Jughead yelled out while Charity chocked on her drink so that she didnt laugh "And not just about losing my job. The Twilight Drive-In should mean something to us. People should be trying to save it." Jughead told the group as Veronica spoke up hopefuly cheering him up "In this age of Netflix and VOD, do people really want to watch a movie in a car? I mean, who even goes there?".

"People who want to buy crack." Kevin said as Charity nodded the spoke up "Or weed" "And cinephiles, and car enthusiasts. Right, Bets?" Jughead randomly calls her out "Totally." Betty answered eating the whipped cream top of her milkshake. "Anyway, it's closing because the town owns it, but didn't invest in it. So when an anonymous buyer made Mayor McCoy an offer, she couldn't refuse..." Jughead kept on going.

"Anonymous buyer? What do they have to hide? No one cares." Veronica said while Betty was deep in her thoughts "I do!" Jughead yelled out "OK well this is my sign to go back with my friends I came here with." Charity told Veronica and Kevin as she blow kissed then goodbye.

Charity sat down with two rivervixens and Cheryl. Charity sat beside Cheryl and they instantly started talking about their plans to go to the closing night of the Drive in and try and vandilise the wall but Cheryl was against Charitys absurd idea. Cheryl saw that Miss Logde had gave the milkshakes to Veronica and her crew then spoke up.

"If I would have known Mama Lodge was working as a waitress at Pop's, I never would have given Veronica a spot on the Vixens. It's off-brand, and sends a false message about acceptance." Cheryl said put alchole in the girls drinks "After her TMZ-style take-down of Chuck, all the Vixens kind of like Veronica now." a vixen said then Charity and Cheryl nodded "Do they?" Cheryl spoke up then they all looked at Charity "I have been meaning to ask you this, are you okay after the whole Reggie thing? That was supes wrong, and when you destroyed his car that was so cool. Im on your team. #TeamCharity" The other vixen said to Charity as she nodded.

"Well Im over him. Reggie can honestly rott in hell" Charity told them as she mixed her coke "Amen sister" Cheryl said then as Miss Lodge was about to take the money, Cheryl put her hand over the bill and looked at her. "Be sure to put all that cash in the register. You are a Lodge, after all, and Lodges are known to have sticky fingers." Cheryl insulted her then Veronica got put of her chair and Charity spoke up.

"Cheryl..." Charity said moving her hand off the bill then Veronica was about to say something but Miss Lodge cut her off "Honey, I got this. Cheryl, I went to school with your mother. She didn't know the difference between having money and having class, either." she said then walked off then Charity stood up. "Your unbelievable Cheryl" She scolded Cheryl then started walking away but got stopped by Mr Andrews, Archie and Miss Grundy.

"Oh. Hi Mr Andrews" she greeted him then the others "What are you doing here Charity?" Archie asked the girl "I was eating?" she answered confused "Umm. Anyway Im gonna go wait for my dad" Charity said but got stopped by Mr Andrews "How about you stay with us?" he suggested "Oh I dont want to interupt... what ever this is" She said then after abit of convincing she sat in a booth with them.

"Hey, Betty." Charity said as they just sat down "Hi, Mr. Andrews, Ms. Grundy. Archie, can I talk to you?" Betty said then they walked out. Charity watched them leave then saw her dads car pull up. "Im sorry to cut this short but my dad is here. See you tomorrow Ms Grundy and see you later Mr Andrews" she said then got outside.

She got outside then saw Veronica going out too. They went to see Archie and Betty have a heated conversation then accidently hearing something "Archie. Are you and Ms. Grundy, like, together, like, romantically?" Betty asked him, Charity and Veronica looked at eachother in disgust then called out "Oh, my God. You and your music teacher are having an affair?" Veronica said then Charity gagged for dramatics.

"We are... together. Look, I know that sounds bad, but..." Archie said and Charity spoke up "Bad? It sounds like jail time to me. Illegal!" She yelled then Archie sighed "Charity, don't go there. Remember when you were dating that college guy last year?" he asked her the she shrugged her shoulders "But atleast its not a teacher" Betty defended her "Betty, dont go there too" Archie agrued then the group heard a honk "I dont have all day Char!" Charity's dad yelled then she ran to the front seat of the car.

"Charity. Your mum got sick again. Im sorry kiddo, I know you want to go to the drive in tonight but I have to work and I need someone to look after your mum" Charitys dad told her and she nodded "Okay. Ill look after mum" She answered and he kissed her forehead before driving off.

Charitys mum, Sydney Stark got dignosed with leukemia when she was 23 years old and thats when she left the Serpents with her husband. The two wanted to live a Northside life for as long as they could before Sydney possibly passed away.

-

Charity was giving her mum dinner before she spoke up "Charity." she said to her holding her arm "Yeah. What do you need? Water?" she asked and her mum softly laughed "No. I just want to talk to my baby girl" Sydney says holding her duaghters hands as they smiled at eachother.

"As you can see I dont have alot if time left so before I pass away I just wanted to see your face" Sydney says as Charity furrowed her eyebrows "Mum your not dying right now" She tells her as her mum scoffed "Look at me baby, I've had cancer for nearly 15 years. Its a miracle that Im here" she said before Charity blinked looking up trying to hold back the tears.

"But there is one thing I want to say" Her mum starts as Charity nodded "If I die I want you to join the Southside Serpents" Sydney told her stunned daughter "Wait what?" she replied confused at her mums orders "When I was younger the best expirences I had were when I was a Serpent. I know that your dad maybe against it but this is what I want you to do. Your a fifth generation Serpent you have to" Her mum told her while she nodded.

After Charity finished feeding her mum medicine she went for a jog around town. "Charity!" Reggie said then she turned her head and rolled her eyes running away from him "Charity!" he yelled even louder and she finally turned around. "What!" she yelled back as he stood next to her.

"I still love you" he said to her as she frowned her eyebrows "No you dont! You never did! Because if you did you would have never done what you did." Charity yelled at him pushing him at the end of each sentence. "I said I was sorry! What more can I do" Reggie yelled back as she turned around getting ready to walk away "Dont walk away from this. What can I do to make you forgive me?" Reggie asked her grabbing her arm.

"First. You can get your hands off me" she said pushing him as she walked away.