010: Consume

("These voices in my head screaming run now, Im praying that their human" -Chase Atlantic)

"Hey girl, I havent seen you in forever" Veronica says as she storms in Charitys room as shes been bed rotting for the past 2 weeks.

"Veronica, what are you doing?" she ask her then Veronica goes into Charitys closet "Your not missing out on Homecoming, ohh this dress is cute" she says as she puts one dress against her body.

"V Im not going" Charity answer and Veronica sits on the end of the bed holding Charitys leg "Charity Im worried about you, I mean losing two people in the span of a week is crazy. I mean first Jason then Reggie, thats got to hurt. But Charity just know Im always here" She replies as she give her a soft smile.

"Its alright V, my mum isnt feeling the best anyways and I got to take care of her. Tell me how homecoming goes okay?" Charity respond then Veronica sighs "Okay" she tells her then gets off the bed and walks out the house.

Its always been hard for Charity to share her emotions with people but now that its just going to be her and my dad in a couple of weeks is really scaring her.

-

(i changed to first person cuz its just easier to understand)

After FP went to prison Jughead called my dad to be his lawyer and Ive been with Archie but Betty called us to meet in a house and once we arrived we saw Jasons varsity jacket on the table as they all stare at it.

"This is meant to help FP?" Archie finally spoke up.

"Yeah. Looks like more incriminating evidence to me." I answer as they all sigh. "Yeah, this just confirms that my dad torched Jason's getaway car." Jughead added on.

"And that his confession was true." Kevin spoke up.

"Why would FP say Jason's varsity jacket is dangerous? What could that mean?" Betty questions as I reach in the pockets hoping there is somethinv in there.

"I can ask my father. He would know, considering we found concrete proof that he hired the Serpents to kill Jason. Which probably means that your dad pulled the trigger, Jughead. I'm sorry." Veronica says from behind us joining the rest of the group.

"Is there anything in the pockets?" Betty asked me breaking the awkward scilence "No, just a hole" I joke but Betty had a light bulb moment and took the jacket out my hand.

"Put this on." she tells Archie as everyone gives her a wierd face "What?" Archie questions.

"Put it on." Betty repeats herself "Betty, this is weird." Archie tells her then she reaches in his pockets "Okay, I don't know about you guys, but whenever I have a hole in my jacket pocket, I always lose my chapstick in the lining." Betty explains still searching.

"Or my Montblanc?"

Betty takes her hand out then reveals a usb drive and Kevin says under his breath "Nancy Drew strikes again"

We open Bettys laptop to see Jason, tied to a chair, in the basement of a bar, while Mustang taunted him. My tears uncontrolably fell out my eyes as I see Jason. Once Mustang left the basement Clifford Blossom walked in and we all gasped but what happened next was what shocked us the most.

Clifford took a ring out of Jasons front pocket the takes out a gun and points it to his forehead and shoots. I gasp and more tears fall down and Jughead hugs me and pats my back, Betty slams her laptop shut and Veronica cries into her hands as Jughead is still hugging me.

Betty gets up from the couch and goes on the phone which is when Jughead let go of me and Archie spoke up "Betty, who are you calling?"

"You have to get out of that house. Listen to me..." automatically everyone knew who Betty was talking too, Cheryl.