006: Your on your own, Kid

("Your on your own, kid

("Your on your own, kid. You always have been" -Taylor Swift)

"Hi Charity" Betty said sitting across from her at a booth in Pops "Hey Betts" she replied putting her phone down "What do you need?" She asked as Betty sighed "How close were you and Jason?" she asked her while Charity ate her fries "Really close. Practically siblings. Why?" she ask as Betty shook her head. "No reason. Umm. You know where were you when the drive in was closing becuase Cheryl told us you had to cancel" Betty asked her then she nodded slowly in suspision "Yeah. I cancelled because my mum got sick" she told her as Betty nodded.

"But why didnt she look after herself?" Betty asked the girl "Because she has cancer? Betty whats is this about. Tell me the truth" She told her as she sighed "I thought that maybe you were the one who stole the evidence from Sheriff Keller" she told Charity as she frowned her eyebrows "What? Betty. You thought I killed Jason. You know I would never do anything like that." She told her as she spoke up.

"I know. I guess I was hoping it was you or else it wouldve been my dad" she said as Charitys eyes widen. "What?" she says as she looks at Betty and she slowly nods. "Well I have volleyball practice but after Im picking you up to investigate my bestfriends murder" Charity said taking her tote bag and waving at her.

-

"Hey guys" Charity said pulling up next to Jughead and Betty "Get in" she said as Jughead scolded her from the back seat telling her that she shouldve never been involved. They finally get out the car and start looking around the forest. They opened the trunk of a car and started searching for anything then saw Jason Blossoms varsity jacket. "What are those?" Betty asked Charity shining her flash light at it.

"Drugs, Betty." Charity said holding it up trying to see what kind it was "Wait! Charity, put it down! This is evidence. This is all evidence." Betty told her as she dropped it on the floor then picked it back up with her jacket sleeves covering her hands. "Crap. This whole car is a crime scene." Jughead said he took pictures of the car and the drugs.

"You need to get Sheriff Keller while we get Polly." Betty said and looked at Charity as she nodded

-

After alot of 'SOS' and 'SHERIFF KELLER' text Sheriff Keller recieved from Charity she finally met up with him "Sheriff Keller!" she yelled running to him wearing a wet rain coat. "I got your text. What is it?" Sheriff Keller asked while Charity took out her phone and shoved it in his face "Look, it's Jason's jacket." she said as he took the phone off her looking up in shock.

"Where'd you get that?" the Sheriff asked her as she took her phone back "In the trunk of a car with a bunch of his other stuff. Jason was running away with Polly." she told him as he nodded "Where's the car?" he asked then she sent her the pin as he turned around and left.