002: Happier than ever

("Cause Id never treat me this shitty" -Billie Ellish)

"Hi." Jughead says to Charity and Archie since their lockers are close. Charitys locker was the one right next to Jasons connecting where the girls and guys lockers were and Archies locker was two lockers away from Jason.

"Do you think I can use Jason Blossom's death as an excuse to get out of PE? "Sorry, Coach, I'm just too depressed and freaked-out right now to do pull-ups"." Jughead joked but Charity looked down at the memorial that the students made realising he was actually dead. "Don't joke about Jason." Charity spoke up and Archie agreed with her.

"What? Sardonic humor is just my way of relating to the world. Look, it's the rich kids from The Goonies. All right, I'm out." Jughead says then she walks up to Reggie and the Bulldogs.

As she was walking to Reggie, Reggie purposly bumped into Jugheado "Watch it, Wednesday Addams." He says then she look at him shaking her head "Reggie be nice to him." Charity told him as he took her books. "Why?" Reggie snarkishly asked her "Nevermind" she answered then he frowned his eyebrows but nodded.

-

As Kevin and Charity were in the loungde talking about how him and Moose were but using the code name 'Pineapple' We heard Principal Weather speak up in the anouncer "Good morning, students. This is your principal speaking. There have been many inquiries about the upcoming pep rally. So let me state clearly, it is happening, as scheduled. Now, on a less felicitous note, if you could give your attention to Sheriff Keller."

"Most of you already know the details, but your classmate Jason Blossom's body was found late Saturday night. So as of the weekend, Jason's death is now being treated as a homicide. It is an open and ongoing investigation." Keller says as Charity nods "And may I interject, neither I nor my parents will rest until Jason's death is avenged, and his cold-hearted killer is walking the green mile to sit in Old Sparky and fry. I, for one, have my suspicions. #RiverdaleStrong." Cheryl says while Kevin and Charity chuckle.

"If you know anything that could help us find and apprehend Jason's killer, or anything about what happened to him on July 4th, I strongly urge you to come forward immediately. You can speak with me or Principal Weatherbee. A death like this wounds us all. Let's not let Jason down." Keller says rounding it up then they went back to their convosation.

-

It was Vixen practice and Charity was watching the dance and she wasnt loving it or as she would say 'feeling the dance'. "Stand down, Vixens. And listen up. The weather's predicting a downpour the night of the rally, but already, you're raining on my parade. With Jason so present in our collective consciousness, all eyes will be on me. Will this beautiful, exotic, hothouse flower drown under the town's scrutiny, or be swamped by her emotions? The answer, ladies, is "no" and "no." That said, I need star power. I need the Pussycats. Stay loose and limber, ladies, while I make a call." Cheryl says and Charity spoke up "Guys 5 minute break!" Charity told them as she was stretching and Veronica and Betty stretch near her.