007: Thank you, next

("Spend more time with my friends, I ain't worried 'bout nothin'" -Ariana Grande)

Charity stood beside Veronica joking around while Betty and Jughead were talking about things that we already knew becuase they told us twenty, million times "Right here. Eversgreen Forest." Betty finally finished and we all seperated calling out Pollys name and walking around "So how's the cold war at home?" Kevin asked Veronica as the trio stepped into things really carefully.

"Ugh. Horrible. Look, I hate fighting with my mom, but until she's ready to admit and to own, that she forged my name to help her illicit trysting with Fred Andrews, I can't blink, Kevin. She needs to make the next move." Veronica complained as Charity put her arm around Kevins arm and walked around "And what if she doesn't blink?" Charity asked Veronica then she poked her on the nose and answered.

"Back in New York, whenever I needed to blow off some steam, or force my mother's hand, I'd go out on a bender, dancing with my fave celebrity gal-pal," she says as she puts her head on Charitys shoulder "my best gay, and some dim-witted, sexy, disposable arm-candy." she said before pointing at Charity "That's you and you." she said pointing at them both "Honored." he said as he pit his hand on his heart and Charity nodded "And as for my arm-candy..." She said looking around and saw Reggie taking a frowning face selfie.

"He'll do" Charity told her "What. No. Thats your ex boo. I cant do that to you" she said as Charity put her hand to her heart "Thank you but Reggie made a pact with me. He'll do anything I say so that we get back together. One being your arm candy" Charity told Veronica as she hugged her tight "Thank you. And I promise it will mean nothing to me" she said and I shook my head "Have sex with him. I dont care. Im trying to focus on myself" Charity said as Kevin nodded "Good for you" he said as she drank her ice coffee.

"So Reggie it is" Veronica told everyone "I'm in, I'm so in." Kevin said excitedly like when a kid sees lollies. "Should we invite Betty? She could probably use a distraction right now." Kevin suggested stopping them "I think she might be a tad busy." Veronica said pointing at the Blossom family with her mouth open and Charity gave them dirty looks. "Those outfits are hiddious" Charity whispered to Kevin and Veronica.

Everyone made their way to the Blossoms and Charity crossed her arms "Alice Cooper, where is she? Where's Polly?" Mrs Blossom said as Alice kept getting in her face "You think if I knew that, I'd be out here with the mosquitoes?" Alice Cooper strikes back and Charity stood by her side getting ready to bitch slap anyone. Not everyone might know this but Alice was once a Serpent and when she was a Serpent, Sydney helped her get in and fit in so they became really close. So did Alice and Charity, Betty and Charity and Polly and Charity.