No! This Cannot Be Happening!

Next day, Monday morning, boring like usual. I was on my way to school, trying to reach on time which I never can do. My cell phone blinked up.

I couldn't believe that the one with whom I was dying to talk had messaged me. It was Naksh. I evasively replied, What did you utter that day? 

No.. nothing I said.

Oh! C'mon...he replied. 

Seriously nothing. I clarified.

He asked, by the way where are you. I informed, on my way to school. Even I too, on my way to hospital *winked* in my audi *tongue out*. Concentrate on your track. And, you're on your way to hospital only but not like a 'doctor' instead like a 'patient'.

He sarcastically replies, very funny?

I asked for leave as I reached school. First time, I didn't realize I'd reached my destination, talking with him. I was smiling and waved 'hey' saying to my pals from the gate. 

"Looking happy? Any special reason?" Shanaya probed. I shyly said, "I was chatting with him on Whatsapp."

Arish asked, "Who?" But Shanaya figured out and said, "Naksh!!". I started blushing, the moment she took his name. Cheryl bantered, "Your face turned into red like a tomato". We moved ahead for our class to begin our lectures. 

Later, that night, I found lots and lots of notifications on Facebook on my relationship status which I'd changed to 'Engaged'. Congratulations! Commented by Shivam Bhandari and his girlfriend Trishya Agarwal. I don't know them personally but found them good to keep as my friend on Facebook. Both are from Allahabad. Shivam did his BA and trying to crack entrance exam for further studies as an engineer and Trishya, a medical student, whom I be friended only because I knew Shivam. 

There was even a complained comment from Niraj Rathod, my coaching mate when we were in 12th grade. He was the only guy who took 'biology'.

He kept pulling my leg saying he looked like Rohit Sharma to me, the Indian cricketer. But later on I said... "Nah, just an illusion." He commented, "You forgot to invite me?"*sad*. I commented back, "everything happened in a rush, didn't got time to inform you". He commented asking, "who is the lucky one?" I commented, correcting him, I am the lucky one not him. A cardiologist in Fortis Hiranandani Hospital". He commented saying, "WOW!" 

Meanwhile Naksh commented "Engaged? Huh... Do I tell his name to everybody. *winked*".

I proudly commented, "I would love to. "Next moment, I message him on Whatsapp asking, "Can I call you?" 

"Since when do  you need permission to call me? You have full right to irk me 24x7," came the smart reply Immediately, after his reply and I was still typing to reply him back, I got a call from him.

For the first time ever I sacrificed my sleep and we both talked whole night without feeling sleepy and didn't realize when darkness started converting into a bright yellow light.