White Horse, Red Turban ♡♡♡

Wake up, I slightly whispered in my Apple-Pie's ear and ask him to, as its already morning, the sun is shining high up in the sky. Refusing to, he took my hand in his and pulled me towards himself and I too, now was in bed with him, curling around in his arms. I could feel my heart and his too, throbbing as fast as it'll gonna come out of our bodies. 

I was blushing. Yesss... I was 'blushing'. Blushingly, I look downwards as I wasn't having guts to look into his eyes. Raising my chin up, he asked me to look into his and said, whenever you shy your face start to glow with a 'pinkish' tint in your cheeks and your voice ..... Gaaawwwd ... You're killll-ing me, Mango. It turns out more and more melodious and I wish ...... Everytime to FREEZE the moment, we spend together.

I was shining, glowing and brightening too with his LOVE. I was on 'Top of the World', ofcourse with him. (LOL)

Then he kissed me on my forehead and slowly, slowly start coming down and stopped right infront of my ........ LIPS! And, now his lips are coming near to touch my lips, just an inch distance and soon then BANG .........

Why ? Why ? Why every while you do this too me, I frustratingly said to Samaira. She, again, poured a whole bucket of water on my face, just to 'Wake Me' up. Duuuuude .... It's your 'Wedding Ceremony' tonight and do you even realised the needle of the clock is striking on which number. Go away .... I hate you ... I just only knew this, now let me sleep and threw a pillow on her face, obviously to hit her and again, on the bed with the blanket over my body. This time, her weapon was blanket, so she tried and succeeded too, to take away blanket from me and made me to 'Wake Up' and complainingly like always said, 'Na jaane sasural mei kya hoga tera'?

And then, Kyra and Anvisha together running entered in the room singing, 'Mehendi laga ke rakhna, Dholi saja ke rakhna, hugged me and congratulated too for the day. Abtrusingly, I asked .... You're departure time was 9'o clock, isn't it ? Yep! Together they screamed and said, now it's 10'o clock. I, appalled. What the heck are you talking about? Same was I but you forever will be 'slug', Samaira taunted. They all together pulled me out of the room and asked me to look down stairs and seeing the view made me more appalling. All the guests had arrived and anyone, who is late today then its only I. GOD! Why didn't you wake me up earlier, Samaira, I said distraughtly. Oh C'mon ... We still got time and you knew me 'how great am I' and she winked.

I, wasting no more milli-seconds went directly to take shower. Well ... We usually remember the important things either while praying or while taking shower, so do I remember. I realised, it was a DREAM. I was dreaming about 'Apple-Pie'. Gaaawwwd .... I am so in 'L-O-V-E' with him.

On the following day, we all were ready to hit the ground. As we are 'ladkiwale' so have to reach before 'ladkewale' to welcome the baraati (ladkewale')

The venue and everything were already decide by our family, near marine lines, Gymkhana. There would Indian as well Chinese cuisine, with the segregate departments for Vegetarians and Non-Vegeterians, and in desserts, sweets like, jalebi, rabdi, gulab jamun and also ice-creams, butterscotch, chocolate, vanilla and not-to-forget, snack corner too, like pani puri and some other.

All this I came to know in the car, when my 'Pearl in the Ocean' was discussing with each other. Only I was knowing about, was the 'Venue'.

Sooner than too late, we reached. It was looking GRAND from the gate itself. I started getting  surprises from gate onwards. The gate was decorated with colorful roses and as we entered, ladies standing near the gate started sprinkling perfumes on us, a long red carpet, directly take you onto the stage, where bride and groom will be seen and inside a giant green carpet just like the green grass spread all over around. The chairs were wearing a white attire with a maroon on some and golden on some, bow tied on it. When we reached near the stage, all I could see was red roses mixed with white orchids, congratulating me, with a broad smile on their petals. Then, after making me comfortable on the chair, all my family members went to welcome 'baraati' as we were desperately kicking our heels for them to come. I come to know, Apple-Pie came riding on a 'White Horse' just like 'Prince' used to in movies.