II: Future Mate Arrival

Third POV

When Izuku woke up, it was out of great haste.

His mouth was gagged as his hands were bound together. The rope used to round up the livestock by the town chief's home had kept his limbs together as he was forced out of his home.

By regular people, no less.

People he'd see every day.

Solemn or downright hateful looks on their complexion as Izuku was dragged out of his abode.

Struggling to adjust from going from slumber to awake was painful, but not as painful when he noticed all the townspeople had gathered for this moment.

He was to be given away.

They all wanted to have their final look at the accursed one.

Seniors, adults, children alike all stood to watch Izuku.

Laterns or torches and ropes in their hands if he even dared to try and refuse his upcoming fate.

Izuku watched as the second he fully stepped out of his home, some of the bystanders came closer to it, splashing the front of it with alcohol and tossing their torches and lanterns into it without a single care.

Forced away, as he watched his home be burnt down to the ground.

They didn't want him to come back.

They didn't want him to have any other place to go aside from being at the mercy of the Onis.

Everything sounded so garbled, as some of the bystanders began to throw dirty uncooked rice and small pebbles at Izuku so he'd move his legs faster.

Shutting one eye as rising dirt from the mob's thunderous footsteps had gotten into it.

The only ones to stop this were the town elders who made up a small defensive line, telling the people to stop and 'they could take care of the sacrifice from here.'

"They're no longer trying to be blunt anymore." Izuku pondered in his head, as he was jerked forward and was led to what looked to be one of the grooming shops that only the more upper middle class of Hisui would go to.

Inside the shop and away from the mob, the women that worked there sprung into action.

Stripping Izuku down and tossing his now nude self into the warmed up bath that was all ready for him.

Izuku found every inch of his body being scrub, as he was then pulled out just as fast and dried before  a bunch of creams were slathered onto his body and face.

His hair was pulled and combed, looking puffy and albeit cleaner than normal.

Different oil based perfumes were placed on his pressure points before they pulled out some of the most lavish attire pieces.

Izuku had never seen so many in his life.

Just as they were about to remove the protective sheet from his body, the town chief stopped them.