VII: Night to Regret

Third POV
*Mature Content Ahead*

"Hngh~," Izuku whimpered, his fingers gripping tightly to the bedsheets underneath him.

At the moment, Katsuki sat criss-crossed while Izuku laid on his stomach across his lap. His thick, darkened fingers pumped languidly inside Izuku's chubby cunt in preparation.

The schluck-ing, sound of slick and lubricant coating three of Katsuki's fingers against Izuku's soft pink walls reverberated in the room.

And yet,

"Fuck," Katsuki sighed, wetting his fourth finger, "I'm barely four fingers in, I need you to loosen up more for me, doll."

Izuku gripped the sheets tighter, spreading his legs a bit wider as he throbbed, letting out a muffled squeal when Katsuki's index finger slipped in.

"Four fingers and he already feels too much." Izuku rattled his brain, worried about the real thing that was to be entering once Katsuki was done prepping.

He let out a gasp when he felt Katsuki hit his cervix, reaching behind him and grabbing the Oni's wrist.

It was too much.

"C-could you please just put it in..?" Izuku quietly pleaded, feeling his body grow increasingly tired.

He felt all of Katsuki's fingers pull out, while his index finger hooked onto Izuku's clit and rubbed for a second.

One of the many pillows on the bed had been snatched and placed underneath Izuku's womb to prop him up properly.

"Lift your hips slightly," Katsuki instructed, staring at Izuku's freckled back while he coated his cock in the remaining lubricant, "and remember to relax."

"You've been shuddering since we began."

Izuku swallowed hard, "I apologize."

"Proceed."

All Izuku had to do was get through this.

Not too hard.

He felt Katsuki's warm hands grab onto his waist as Katsuki's barbed-like tip began to hotdog itself between his slippery folds.

"Fffuck~!" Izuku wailed as Katsuki slipped all the way in, not even half way in as he pushed up against Izuku's opening to his womb.

Too much.

It was too much.

Izuku felt his mouth drop before he bit onto one of the pillows. His eyes rolling upwards and brimming with tears as Katsuki was more than four fingers worth.

He was touching everything. Without trying.

"Fuck, You're tight."Katsuki whispered, leaning closer to Izuku's earlobe and pressing a kiss to the omega's temple, "You're squeezing me so tight."

He then retracted so just the tip would remain, before ramming back in so all of him would be inside Izuku.

"Ngh~!" Izuku cried out, his palms going clammy as he wheezed hard and jolted forward, "Ah, haa~"

Katsuki stopped for a moment, curling over Izuku's body to try and see the omega's expression, considering how bad he was shaking.

"Izuku," Katsuki spoke lowly, reaching out for his hands to hold, only for Izuku to pull them away, "Are you okay?"

The tears that fell from Izuku's eyes would be all too telling as he pushed his face further into the bedding.

"M'fine, can we please just finish, I'm feeling a bit tired." Izuku nodded, his lips quivering as he backed up a bit so he'd be pressing up against Katsuki's balls.