Before and after this happens

Subspace experiments with some chemicals and herbs in his lab. He takes a deep breath as he carefully places his crystal on the top. The crystal immediately freezes it, forming a tablet.

Subspace picks up tablet and happily exclaims,

" Finally! I have made another invention! "

( Subspace is obsessing over his new invention. ) Hyperlaser thought as he walks past Subspace's lab room.

( Hyperlaser's POV )

Boss keeps ordering Subspace to make new inventions since the day he found the Robloxian world.

I walk beside a room with the portal. I take a closer look inside to see if there is any intruders, no one luckily.

The things Subspace invents are made so that we can blend in with the other Robloxians without them knowing who we are. The inventions works really well, but I'm wondering about this one question.

Is there anyone who can see us, not our Robloxian forms, our true forms, and the others too?

( End of Hyperlaser's POV )

" Hyperlaser! "

Subspace says to Hyperlaser observing the portal.

" Are you ready to show yourself as my assistant again? "

Hyperlaser sighs.

" Do I have to do this? "

" Well, boss won't let me leave without a bodyguard... "

" Alright. "

Hyperlaser changes into his formal clothes and meets up with Subspace back at the portal.

" You prepared for this? "

" Yes... "

Subspace hops into the portal, with Hyperlaser following along.

Meanwhile,

Shuriken and Slingshot are talking about the Robloxian world to each other, while in a separate room, Vine Staff draws a circle with their faction's symbol on it.

She puts her cursed hand onto the circle and says an incantation, making the circle glow with flowers growing around it, a vine also grows out of it, forming a circle to create a portal. She pulls her hand away from it, takes a deep breath and looks at the circle.

The portal is a success.

" Shuri! Sling! The portal is done! "

" Finally, I'm getting excited for this! I wonder what their world looks like! "

" Whoa, calm down there, Shuri. We can probably try some of their food too. "

Vine Staff chuckles at the two, she stands next to the portal.

" I'll go first. "

Vine Staff steps into the portals, the other two Phighters wait before she gives a gesture, a sign it is safe. Slingshot jumps inside it along with Shuriken.

The trio land somewhere in the neighborhood. Shuriken looks around the houses in excitement while Slingshot and Vine Staff walk through the street, talking. Slingshot is about to start an exciting conversation with her, thinking it would make Shuri excited, when he feels that someone is watching them.

He turns around to see a Bacon hair Robloxian standing at the entrance door of the house, with fear and confusion showing in his eyes. The Robloxian retreats back into his house, leaving Slingshot with suspicion.  Vine Staff interrupts him for a second, asking what's wrong.