When a crystal meets a crystal

" Oh, I apologize for waking you up. "

Ade immediately backs away from the figure in fear. 

He pins himself to the wall, a distance away from the figure. The figure looks at him with worry, he takes off the stethoscope from his ears.

" I won't hurt you, I came here to check-up on you. " 

Ade gives a question look to him. " Like what Dr Sub did? "

That question seems to offend the figure, he looks away in anger. Ade starts to feel bad for what he says just now.

" I'm sorry for mentioning him to you. "

The figure looks back to him, still a bit angry, he becomes a bit calm after a while.

" It's okay. "

The two keep quiet, the figure looks away again, while Ade looks at him nervously.

( This can't be good. Subspace might use him in dangerous experiments later. ) The figure thinks to himself.

( He must have really hated him. He's missing an eye too... ) Ade thinks about the figure's appearance and, maybe his purpose here.

The figure thinks again about Subspace before landing on a final thought.

( sighs As long as he can take care of himself, Subspace won't get to him. )

He looks back at Ade again. Ade stares at him in fear. The figure takes out the stethoscope and asks for permission.

" Will you allow me to continue this? "

" N.. no. " Ade answers.

" Well then. " The figure puts the stethoscope back into his suitcase. " What is your name? "

Ade wonders why, he still decides to answer it.

" My name is Ade. "

The figure smiles at him. ( Just like what Hyperlaser said. ) The figure thinks to himself before he introduces himself to Ade.

" I am Medkit. "

" Medkit? " Ade said while he looks at Medkit's suitcase, it shows a cyan plus sign on it. Medkit picks it up and shows it to Ade.

" I... help other Phighters using this. "

" Phighters? "

" I'm pretty sure you don't know that, right? "

" Yea... "

" It's ok. "

After a long conversation with Medkit, Ade yawns. Medkit packs his stuff up and leaves the room when Ade waves goodbye to him. Medkit chuckles for a bit before he closes the bedroom door, letting Ade get some sleep.

( Ade's POV )

It's been 4 days since I can see the Phighters. They scare me when I see them for the first time, but I learn that some Phighters are friendly and supportive to each other. Some of them are really excited when they find out that I can see them.

I'm just going for a walk outside, and maybe meet more on the way. Dylan is working today, so he won't be at the cafe.

" Headphones, check. Phone, all good. "

I'm checking my stuff to bring with me outside, but then, my mind tells me that I should leave my headphones and phone at home.

I look at my headphones and phone, I take a deep breath and whisper to my belongings.

" I'm sorry, but I won't be bringing you out this time. "

I take my house keys and walk out of the house entrance. I lock the door before I start walking. The weather is nice today, it's cool. The neighbours are still staying inside their homes, maybe they are scared of someone or something. Maybe I should be careful when I walk around this place now.