A surprise meeting

Ade is walking outside his house, listening to some music to forget that confusing day. He fears that those might be another kind of beings, ghosts. He still panics, even when listening to music, he bumps into his friend, who is also walking around the streets.

" Heyo, Ade! I saw you leave early, what happened? "

" It's because of some things... "

" ... Want me to talk to you about that interview? "

" Sure. "

His friend becomes excited, like he's very ready to share it to his only friend, or someone that truly trusts him. He takes a deep breath to prepare for his conversation.

Meanwhile, a greyish car drives to the streets. Subspace looks around the tiny city outside of Robloxia.

" You know, this place looks more calming than Robloxia, is that why those three Phighters usually come here? "

" I'm pretty sure that is a yes.. "

Hyperlaser replies to Subspace as he continues driving.

" About that interview with the doctor, he- "

Ade tries listen to his friend, before hearing another sound from a close range. It is the sound of a car driving towards them.

" Why do I hear a vehicle approaching us? "

" Huh? "

The greyish car pulls up almost close to the duo, the car door opens, and a leg steps out of the car. His friend's pupils suddenly light up with excitement, while Ade pays attention to what they're both looking at.

" Oh my goodness, it's the doctor! "

Ade looks again, before his eyes shrink in shock. He stays away a little from his friend.

" T.. the doctor... "

His friend is still admiring the doctor, but Ade sees something else. The doctor is the same as the trio, he has horns on both sides of his head, and a crystal is floating on top of it. He is already starting become scared of him.

" I'm sorry, I have to leave now. "

Ade walks away quickly from his friend.

" Huh? "

His friend becomes a bit confused when someone speaks to him from behind.

" Hello. "

" Yes- "

He suddenly trembles himself, in front of him is his favorite person, Dr Sub. He is shaking with excitement and happiness.

" May I ask you a question, please? "

" Y... yes.. "

Ade looks at the two, about to start a conversation with each other. He quietly apologizes his friend before hearing his name.

" Do you know someone who is named Ade here? "

He immediately looks back at his friend with Dr Sub.

" Yes! He's just walking over here. We were just talking before you arrived here. "

Dr Sub looks closely at the Pal Hair Robloxian.

" I see... " 

Ade and the doctor looks at each other, Ade is starting to feel more scared of the doctor, while Dr Sub looks at him with interest. He turns back to Ade's friend.

" Thank you for the information. "

Dr Sub waves to Ade's friend and walks back to the car.

" I'll be on my way now. "

" Bye bye!! "

Ade's friend waves his arms up in the air excitedly. Ade watches Dr Sub with worry, when his friend almost pounces on him.

" ADE! He was looking at you. Do you know what this means? "

" What is it? "

" It usually means that he really likes you. He probably wants you to be his assistant! " Ade's friend squeals in excitement. " AH! My friend becoming Dr Sub's assistant! "

" Doesn't he already have an assistant- "

" Were you hiding this from me? "

" Dylan, you watch too much films... " Ade places his hand on his head. " We don't know his true motive here... "

Ade looks behind for a while. " I see something more when I see him. "

Dylan crosses his hands. " Like what? For an example? "

" He has... horns. He just reminds me of the three yesterday. "

Dylan thinks about this and comes to a thought.

" Hmm... it seems like... "

" Like what? "

Dylan points at his face. " Your face! "

He laughs about it. " Hahahahahaha, it must be your eyesight. "

Ade starts to worry about his eyesight and every ' demon ' he can see now.

( I want to tell him that I'm saying the truth but... it would just make him laugh more. ) He thought. He looks around the area before replying.
" Yeah... it must be my eyesight. "

Dylan is still laughing about his joke, while Ade just keeps quiet.

A shadow watches the two from afar. He looks at the car and back at the two.

Inside the car, Subspace looking at the view from the car window as Hyperlaser drives him back to the office. Hyperlaser then decides to start a conversation about the meet.

" How are the two Robloxians, are they both good? "

Subspace chuckles for a while. " Yes, one of them is my fan. He pointed at my target's whereabouts, which is close. "

" Do you mean Ade? "

" Yes, I have labeled him as my target. I got a plan to do something with him. "

" What plan? "

" Just examining him, if he misbehaves- " Subspace takes out a crystal. " -Then it is goodbye to him. "

Hyperlaser starts to worry about the target, still, he shrugs it off and continues to drive.

Back to Ade and Dylan, the two are walking down the shops, it seems pretty empty today. Dylan looks around and wonders why, but he remembers that there a destruction that happened here.

It was still calming to walk down the empty street today. He looks at Ade, who is still worrying about something. He pats his friend's back, Ade looks back to him and smiles, before his eyes immediately shrink.

Ade grabs his friend's hand and runs away from the immediate bomb, luckily a smoke bomb. Ade takes a few breaths, while Dylan looks at him in shock. Dylan observes his friend, who seems like he's looking at something dangerous.

Ade looks at the danger in front of them, it was one of the trio. He wears a hoodie and has green horns in front of his head. He goes towards Ade in excitement, while Ade stands on his ground, becoming more scared.

Looking like his friend is getting attacked, Dylan shouts. " Ade! Let's run away from here! "

The figure is close to Ade, he gives out his hand as a friendly greeting.

" Hi! My name is Shuri- Hey! "

Ade immediately stands up and runs away with Dylan together in fear.

" I just wanted to introduce myself... "