The Hunter

( Ade's POV )

Everything is going okay since the day Ban Hammer arrested Broker.

Medkit now keeps an eye on me, sometimes.

Dylan tried to understand what or who was I talking to, he's confused at first, but by the passing days, he made it into a guessing game. It was fun for him, but uhm... I think that some of the Phighters are not ok with him.

I hope they can forgive him so things won't downhill very quickly...

About how was I doing, I was doing good. I have a chat with Dylan, sharing things about the Phighters and Dylan's beliefs about ghosts and monsters. At the part where I shared about Ghostwalker, Dylan's face lit up.

" I think I have heard of that name! " He says to me.

" From which legend? " I reply to him.

This was his answer.

" It's kind of old, not from a century ago, kind of like a decade. A Robloxian- "

I listen closely to his words, when I see a Phighter suddenly push Dylan away from the table. My friend fell down to the ground, I think he might be very confused on what's happening right now.

" What are you doing to my friend? " I ask the Phighter.

" I'm not here for your friend. " The Phighter told me. He fixes his glasses before he takes out a thing that looks like a broken handle for a sword.

" I came here for you. " I see flames surrounding the sword, forming a blade. This makes me panic, he must be one of the dangerous Phighters that might kill.

I quickly dodge the blade swished above me and make a run for the exit. I ran all the way back home. ( This is really scary... ) I think about this as I walk to the entrance door.

I pant at the dining table after closing the door. I was trying to rest from the chase when I hear a door.

I start to panic, but it was Dylan who opened the door. I let out a huge sigh of relief. He walked to the dining table and asked if I was ok.

" No... a Phighter is here to kill me... "

My friend looks at me with worry in his face. He tries to help me with the problem. After a while, I feel calm after some talking with my friend.

The next day, I walk down the city, around the same place where I met Ocelot. The air was a bit cold like winter, at least I wore a long scarf around my neck...

I was suddenly pushed to the same alley, this time, the figure was the Phighter from yesterday. I found that his hand was at my throat.

I punch his hand to let me go, but he won't budge. He only glared at me, his hand starting to hold my throat more tight. I cough as I try to find some air.

" Wh.. what do you want from me... "

The Phighter did not respond, only continuing...

( End of Ade's POV )

Dylan is walking beside the alleyway when he hears a slow and silent cry for help. He looks to it to see Ade struggling to breathe, by an unknown Phighter, since he can't see them.

" HEY! "

There was no response.

" Let go of Ade! " Dylan shouts at the unknown figure, making it let go of Ade from it's hand.

Dylan rushes to Ade after he falls down to the ground. He checks his pulse, to feel it beating less and less now. Dylan becomes anxious about this, still, he tries to calm himself.