I can't wait

" How was the birthday party? "

" It was really fun, I got to meet more Phighters and talk to them. "

Dylan smiles as he takes a sip of tea. He looks around the cafe, it is quiet and empty with no Robloxians. Ade too looks around the cafe.

" Why is no one leaving their houses? A special event is happening today... " Dylan wonders about the Robloxians.

" The special event is cancelled. "

" Wait, why? "

" Some Robloxians here went missing one by one, so it's better for them to stay home. "

Dylan thinks for a while. He has seen some things from the movies that relates to this.

" I think we both should be careful around here, there might be a kidnapper on the loose. "

Ade nods his head. " I agree with you. "

Dylan stands up and pays for the tea. He waves to Ade as he leaves to do work at home. After a while, Ade stands up and leaves the cafe to walk around.

He can see some Phighters talking about some things, or walking around. But one Phighter stands out to him, the Phighter has a scar on his head and a white right eye. He is standing there in a dark place, waiting for someone. Ade feels suspicious and walks a distance away from him.

The Phighter smiles at Ade. He looks around to check before he walks to Ade at a moderately fast speed. Ade slowly walks faster, until he was about to run. The Phighter immediately grabs him and puts a tissue over his mouth. Before Ade faints, he hears cackling.

" Finally! Another Robloxian! "

...

( W.. w.. where am I? ) Ade slowly opens his eyes to see himself in a dark room. He tries to get up, but he is stuck to the bed. He looks to his side and the bottom, his hands and legs are strapped onto the bed.

( W- what? I'm strapped this time?? ) Ade panics for a while when he hears a laugh, the same laugh from before. The same Phighter enters into the room and walks to Ade. He smiles to Ade, then walks to the table full of surgery items. He takes a liquid jar and stabs the needle into it.

" Hello, you must be Ade, I suppose? " He talks to Ade as the needle fills up the liquid. Ade shivers a bit. " Afraid to answer, huh? "

The Phighter pulls out the needle from the jar. " Mind if I introduce myself? My name's Broker, one of the most beloved Phighters here. "

He chuckles a bit before walking closer to Ade with the needle.

" I can't wait to see you in our world! "

Meanwhile,

Medkit is running somewhere, frustrated. ( If I knew that there are more Phighters that would cause harm to Robloxians, I should've looked out for him... ) He thinks to himself before suddenly bumping into someone.

" Oh hi, Meddy, it's been some time since we last talked. " Subspace looks at the tired Phighter. " What's the matter? "

" Ade... "

" Is it about that Robloxian? How is he? "

" He- "

" I bet that he is having fun. "

Medkit immediately grabs Subspace and drags him close.

" He. Is. Not. Sword reported to me that his presence suddenly became quiet, and I'm trying to find that person who did it. "