The Heist

" Where is it? "

Subspace looks around his lab, while a Biograft is looking from outside. It knocks on the door to get his attention, still, Subspace only focuses on something.

The Biograft lets out a sigh and walks away from the door, when it hears a grumble from it's creator, making it go back to the door.

Subspace takes a few small breaths at the table with a distressed look. The Biograft looks at him for a bit before leaving.

The Biograft walks to Hyperlaser, who is shining his laser gun.

" HYPERLASER. "

" Yes, Biograft? "

" SUBSPACE IS ANGRY AGAIN. "

" What is his reason for that? "

" HE CAN'T FIND SOMETHING. DO YOU KNOW WHERE IS IT? "

" I'm... not sure- "

Subspace walks to Hyperlaser, with a calm face.

" Hello, Hyperlaser, may I ask you something? "

" Yes, Subspace. "

" Did you take my crystal canister? "

Hyperlaser thinks for a bit before he replies with a " No. "

" ... Ok. "

Subspace walks away from Biograft and Hyperlaser, not after he lands a hard punch on the table. Biograft looks at Hyperlaser with a worried sound, while he watches the door.

Later,

" And this is why we need to help him. " Hyperlaser talks to Ade, Dylan and Medkit. Dylan becomes a bit confused.

" Hyper, How are we supposed to get his canister back, plus do you know where it would be? " Dylan asks Hyperlaser. Hyperlaser silently looks down and hands out a Biograft-looking tracker.

" Subspace rarely uses this invention. Now, it's showing it's purpose. " He presses it, revealing the canister's location.

" It's in a huge house? " Dylan looks closely at the location.

" Wait, I know this house. " Ade mentions as he takes out a paper. " This house belongs to a well-known person around here, and he's hosting a party. "

Dylan takes the paper from Ade and reads it. " The theme is ' Demons '.... they must be wearing fake horns. "

" You and me can use our disguises to blend in with them, but what about Ade and Dylan? " Medkit asks Hyperlaser. Hyperlaser reaches his hand into a bag and pulls out a headband with fake horns on it.

" Ade, wear this on your head. " He hands it to Ade. Ade wears it and uses his front hair to cover the headband. " Wait, why doesn't Dylan have fake horns too? "

Hyperlaser turns to Dylan. " Do you know about codes? "

Dylan hesitates. " Yeah. "

" Good. That's all we needed. "

At the day of the party,

Medkit and Hyperlaser walk out of the car in front of the entrance.

" Names and invitation letters? " The butler asks the two.

" Hyper, and Kit. " Hyperlaser hands out two invitation letters to the butler. The butler checks before letting the two enter the house.

Medkit looks around the house to find Ade serving the guests. Ade gives a tiny wave to the two, before he walks away with an empty tray.