The Seekers

Ade wakes up from a very funny dream he has. It was a very hectic night yesterday, still, it was very fun. Ade got to talk with more Phighters, even with some more information about their world.

After making breakfast, he looks around outside before he walks out of his house. Ade goes to the shop to check some things out. He goes out after that, and hears some music while walking.

" That must be Boombox's music. "

He turns to where the music is from, to see Boombox playing a song to Slingshot, who really likes it. He waves to the two, to Boombox waving back with a cheer on his face, while Slingshot waves back.

He continues to walk, when he sees a suspicious Phighter watching him, he has a huge scratch on his right eye, or, two right eyes. Ade worries about it, yet he walks until he reaches the nearest alleyway.

Suddenly, an ocelot sprints towards him from the side, making him back up to the alley. As he backs up to a corner, a figure lands down there. Ade turns around to see the same Phighter watching him earlier. The Phighter approaches him and asks him a question.

" Are you one of the Seekers? "

Ade has never heard of the word ' Seekers ' from the Phighter world, Medkit wouldn't know about that kind either.

" N.. no? "

The Phighter gives him a stern look, then jumps over him and the ocelot. The ocelot growls at Ade, when the Phighter commands it to stop. The ocelot follows it and hops on his shoulders.

" I will let you go this time, but when my boss and his assistants find out that you are, it's not going well for you. "

He jumps off from the ground, scaring Ade a bit. Ade looks around the area before he runs back home.

He opens the door and places his keys on the table.

( Does he mean that they're coming to assassinate me? This is getting really scary... ) Ade thinks to himself when he hears a knock on the door. He opens to see a Phighter with a fake mohawk on his head.

" Hello, Ade. Remember me from the party? "

" Hi, you must be Sword, right? "

" Yup. "

Another Phighter goes beside Sword, it is Medkit.

" I saw you running back home. Is there something wrong? "

Ade becomes quiet for a while.

" I... need you two to come inside. "

Sword goes inside first, following by Medkit. They sit at the dining table; Ade takes a deep breath and starts to talk about the weird Phighter and the Seekers.

A few minutes pass.

" And I was worrying if they are coming here to kill me... "

Medkit thinks about this conversation for a while, Sword looks at Medkit, then to Ade.

" I got you, Ade. When they come here, they will have to face my sword fighting skills! " Sword takes his gear out and shows it to Ade. Ade looks at it in awe.

But not for long, an silhouette of a small animal looks from the window. Ade notices it and immediately asks the two Phighters to follow him somewhere.

He closes the basement door and opens the window. He takes a deep breath and turns to the two, who are talking about something. Sword walks to Ade and asks if he's okay. Ade replies with that he sees something watching them, so they need to hide somewhere until it's gone.