Interlude 1

( The Last Sword ) ( takes place before ' The Heist ' )

  " Son. " Windforce asks.

" Yes, mom? " Ban Hammer replies.

" I'm going to meet up with my brother and the others. " Windforce added as she packs her sword. " Stay safe at home. "

" Ok, ma. " Ban Hammer replies again.

At Banland, Ban Hammer is waiting for someone, while keeping an eye on Broker, who is writing on some dirt.

( Is Axe coming? He usually does, but not today... )

Ban Hammer takes a deep breath and leaves Banland with his gear. 

( Something must be wrong with him... )

As he walks to a place where the SFOTH gods meet, he hears a shout from above.

" GET HIM! " Ban Hammer hears Firebrand's voice.

He looks at where the voice is directed, only to find... Battleaxe, with Windforce's gear in his hand, running away. He didn't chase after him, only looked in shock.

( Battleaxe, is this what you are doing? But why? ) Ban Hammer thinks before someone interrupts him.

" Ban Hammer! " Venomshank runs to him. " Why are you standing here, get that demon! "

" But- " Ban Hammer tries to talk, but the SFOTH deities, except Illumina and Ghostswalker surround him with questions. Windforce then puts herself forward and silences them.

Meanwhile,

" I got what you want... master. " Battleaxe shows Windforce's sword to a Robloxian. The Robloxian chuckles to himself.

" I knew you could be of help. " The Robloxian laughs as he looks at a piece of paper with incantation words on it.

Battleaxe only kept quiet and glares at the Robloxian.

( How Dylan got his coffee addiction )

  Yup yup, you think that I would never write about Ade's friend, Dylan here?

Then you're wrong! Laughs in a sinister way ( Just typing for the LOLs X) )

When I was interviewing Ade, I got a bit curious of why his friend, Dylan, has a kind of addiction to coffee. I tried to keep it to myself, but I guess that Ade found out about my expressions.

He told me that he doesn't know at which age Dylan starts to drink coffee, but he states that he drinks it at a very young age.

A young age! I don't think that's very healthy for a growing child...

And after a few months of being friends, Ade notices that Dylan is always feeling sleepy and would either doze to sleep or faint in the middle of class, or work now because they're adults.

Dylan is trying to stop his coffee addiction now. Ade told me that he is switching to drinking water, or tea.

Maybe my advice is uhh... Dylan should stop taking things that contain caffeine, they are the source to your sleeping problems.

( Back to Banland ) ( takes place after ' The Heist ' )

  Battleaxe runs to the SFOTH gods' meeting area with a bag. He takes a peek before he walks inside, the place is huge, vast, and empty, or at least he think it does.

He is suddenly faced with strong wind blowing at him. He looks up to see Windforce glaring at him. Chains appear from the ground, chaining to his hands and feet.

Every SFOTH god surround him, some expressing anger and disgust. Battleaxe sighs. ( They knew that this is my fault. )

" Your swords, they are in the bag.  " Battleaxe gives a gesture towards the bag. The bag is showing colors from the inside.

Venomshank opens the bag, and the swords fly out to their owners. Windforce smiles to her gears, then she glares at Battleaxe again. Windforce and Firebrand back away for the warden, who is feeling worried.

He walks to Battleaxe, who smiles at him. He looks to the gods, who are waiting for him to finish the job before looking back to Battleaxe. Battleaxe chuckles a bit.

" Send me there, even if I used to be under control. " Battleaxe tells. " Do it, Ban Hammer. "

Ban Hammer sighs as he raises his hammer. " I'm sorry. "

" It's ok- " Battleaxe disappears from the hammer's impact on his head.

He dropped his hammer and kneels down to the ground. Windforce walks to her son and comforts him.

A few hours at Banland,

Broker is laughing at Battleaxe, who is now in a cage. Battleaxe didn't pay attention to him, only looking at the view.

" I'm back. " Ban Hammer walks out of a portal. " Hope you didn't attack or phight each other... "

" Nope, we didn't. " Battleaxe replies as he looks to Broker, who is growling  from his cage. Ban Hammer chuckles, before taking out a piece of paper with incantations on it.

" Venomshank's crow found some evidence that you were under control to do illegal things. " Ban Hammer drops the paper into the lava. " Since they already found him, which punishment do you want to give? "

Battleaxe thinks for a while, when he chuckles. " Let him work in a federal prison. "

" Alright, working in a federal prison it is. " Ban Hammer looks to Broker, who is showing pleading eyes to him. " No, Broker. I'm not letting you go, considering the things you did. "

" Dawh... " Broker whimpers in his cage, while Battleaxe quietly chuckles.