A New Problem

Officer Tsukauchi clicked and scrolled on his computer. He hummed, clearly interested. His search bar said "Yokohama".

Yokohama. A city said to be run by villains. The heroes never bothered to fix it, and the city didn't want to be fixed. It has been untouched by heroes for many generations. Until now. There has been a vampire apocalypse around the world, affecting many people. Musutafu was lucky to have advanced technology and security so it was not affected, but it didn't stop people from getting curious. Since heroes usually aren't researchers, the police were tasked with learning more about them. Tsukauchi had already tried to contact the famous Fukuchi Ouchi, who was said to be active there and was one of the only people who know what is happening there, but he hasn't answered. It was getting tough for Tsukauchi, because all the pro heroes, especially Endeavor, were pushing him to finish the project up.

Suddenly, a ring popped up on his phone. He scrambled to pick it up. It was from the Hunting Dogs, Fukuchi's group. "Hello?" Tsukauchi greeted, as quickly as he could. Maybe Fukuchi was on the other side? "Don't you dare attack Yokohama," A feminine voice warned on the other side. Okay, not Fukuchi. Tsukauchi was confused at what she meant for a moment, before he realized that he had threatened to attack Yokohama if they didn't pick up on a message earlier. He really wasn't thinking at the time, was he?

He remained calm. "Sorry, I did it when rushing. The heroes have pinpointed that the vampire apocalypse had started in Yokohama, so we were wondering if Fukuchi Ouchi might know something about it since he's based there?" Tsukauchi explained politely. There was an uncomfortable silence, the only sound being some... fighting sounds in the background?

"Tecchou, stop fighting with Kenji!" The girl finally said, breaking the silence. She sighed and there were giggles in the background. "Look, I don't think you understand. The Hunting Dogs don't follow heroes." She said the last word like it was weird on her tongue.

"Then we will have to attack, since you could be putting the whole world in danger," Tsukauchi said, automatically, no hint of hesitation in his voice. He knew this was a dangerous move, but he also knew it was the right one. He glanced at Sansa, the cat officer, who looked at him, concerned.

There was silence on the other end. "Can we call you back later?" The girl asked, clearly unsure of herself. Tsukauchi considered it. "Okay, get back to me as soon as possible, if you could. If you don't mind, could I have your name?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Teruko. Teruko Okura." She hung up.

-----------------------

Dazai walked up the hill in his usual attire and was holding bouquets of flowers. A smile was plastered on his face. He put down a bouquet next to Oda's grave, his old friend. However, this grave visit wasn't like the rest. Around Oda's grave were many more. To the left was Fyodor Dostoevsky's grave, to which Dazai put another bouquet down. There were already flowers there, presumably from Nikolai Gogol. Dazai didn't know what he was up to these days, probably causing trouble, but he won't do anything severe for at least a little while.To the right was the grave of Michizou Tachihara, the double agent from the Port Mafia and the Hunting Dogs. He discovered the truth too late, which led him to get killed by Fukuchi with his eyes sliced. Dazai had never interacted much with him, but he knew that Gin and Hirotsu had been good friends with him. That must be why there were many flowers around his grave. There was also Jouno, another Hunting Dog that was killed by Fukuchi. Further behind were graves of some Guild members and others but those were irrelevant. Somewhere around here was also Fukichi's grave, but that was irrelevant, too.

Finally, Dazai got up to prepare for the big meeting.

------------------------

Atsushi was surprised at the amount of people in the meeting room. As usual, all of the ADA were there, but a ton of other people were too. Mori sat on a chair near Dazai with Elise on his lap. Chuuya was there, Hirotsu was smoking, and Akutagawa was talking with his sister. Aya and Bram were also there, talking with Q. What scared Atsushi was that they were actually getting along, which might not end well. It was weird to see Bram in his full body, and it was an even weirder sight to see the vampire ability user closing his eyes and listening to music with Aya's earphones in. Lucy was sitting next to Atsushi, which was also new.