Daycare

Dazai audibly yawned as he and the other kids stopped in front of the school's entrance. The walk had been long but not terribly long, and it was pretty relaxing. The breeze was also perfect, so Dazai lived with the boredom.

His uniform was awfully small for him, and he wondered if he could choke himself if he put the buttons up all the way. Choking sounds like a pretty not painful way to die. Chuuya, however, had a way too big uniform, as to where his sleeves were dangling and he had to roll them up. Boy, had Dazai gone on a whole tease fest about that. It was pretty funny, but it ended with Dazai on the floor, clutching his stomach with how many times Chuuya kicked his abdomen.

Kyu was next to him texting what seems to be Elise, obviously looking very bored to Dazai but maybe indifferent to someone else. Kyu was easy to read once you get to know them. Kenji was smiling as bright as the sun, and Kyoka was keeping a straight face. Atsushi was fiddling with his fingers, keeping as much distance away from Akutagawa as possible.

Dazai skimmed the papers he had in his hand one last time, as he had perused them earlier. Dazai, Kyoka, Atsushi, and Akutagawa were in Class 1A, while Kenji was in Class 1B and Chuuya was in UA's General Department in Class 1C.

The building was a pretty one, with big glass windows on both buildings and a big barrier protecting it. In the doorway was a girl standing below the UA sign. She had short brown hair and brown eyes and looked about 15 or 16, so one of the students there. Dazai assumed she was the guide.

She walked up to them, nervously. "Um, hi! My name's Ochako Uraraka, and I'm your guide!" She smiled sweetly. Her armed were laced behind her.

No one answered her. The only thing heard was the tap-tap-tap of Kyu texting Elise.

Eventually, Dazai smacked Kyu in the head while still keeping eye contact and smiling with Ochako, which led to Kyu rubbing the back of their head and facing Dazai. Their phone was on the ground, not broken, but maybe with a crack or two. Kyu tried to punch Dazai and failed, but did a lot better than Dazai presumed. Maybe it was because Kyu was about the same height as Chuuya. Hehe.

Dazai could also hear Chuuya urging Kyu on in the background. At some point Akutagawa took Dazai's side and stopped Kyu abruptly, and Atsushi was trying to smooth things over, totally embarrassed. Kyoka was trying to stop the fight too, but instead of using words, she used her defensive skills against Akutagawa.

But it all stopped once Kenji frowned and said, "Guys, look at the poor pretty lady! You're scaring her!"

Dazai turned slowly to Ochako and Atsushi gave her an apologizing smile, which made Ochako laugh it off timorously. Yup, not off to a great start.

"W-well, let's get going then," She said, ushering them inside the building.

Ochako and the group didn't communicate much, as the only words being said was Ochako touring the school. Dazai observed the girl, and from what he could tell, she's been through some angst. Ah, no need to applaud, Dazai knew he was smart. Maybe not as much as Ranpo, but still enough to win over Fyodor. Aw man, was Dazai missing the competition.

Leaving those friendship things aside, UA was pretty damn spacious. There were classrooms everywhere, and the cafeteria was ginormous. Someone could even live here for a good amount of time.

Finally, Ochako stopped at a room that said 1A on the door (why was the door so big?!). "This is the classroom for..." Ochako started, eyeing the paper she had in her hand, "Atsushi, Akutagawa, Dazai, Kyoka, and Kyuusaku. I'll take Kenji to his class, which is Class 1B, right around the corner after you guys go in." She smiled.

"What about me?" Chuuya asked, blasé. His arms were crossed, and a short strand of orange hair was in his face.

Ochako hummed, tapping her pencil on her paper, and she called to the corner of the hallway, "Shinsou, you can come out!"