Getting Started

Chuuya groaned as the truck halted, causing everyone to bump into each other, also causing a drooling mackerel who was snoring on his lap to slide against him. Hard. Chuuya immediately scrunched up his face in disgust. "Oi, you damn waste of bandages, get off me!" He screamed, swatting Dazai away. Dazai merely rubbed his eyes and yawned. Chuuya sweared that he could get that damn mackarel back at some point.

It was pitch black outside, and the people around him got up from the commotion. Suddenly, the back door opened, (they were in a truck), and the officers were standing there. They faintly smiled, also being obviously sapped of energy, and they gestured for everyone to still get up. Chuuya almost walked over Aya, who was still curled up in a ball on the floor sleeping, and gently nudged her to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up, making their eyes meet. Chuuya walked around her.

They were on the side of a street. Up ahead to the right was a big building, probably the school, and to the left was more forest. The streetlights glowed and illuminated the dark street. In front of them was a small dorm building.

"Is this where all the students sleep?" Yosano asked politely. Tsukauchi shook his head. "You all will stay in a different building because we want everyone to be with someone they know. Besides, you all can't fit in one bedroom, and there aren't many free rooms in the original dorm building." Tsukauchi explained. Chuuya knew it meant something else though, that they wanted to keep an eye on us to gather information and make sure that we didn't hurt the other students. Even Chuuya could figure that out. If he had to guess, there were probably even security cameras. Well, nothing they couldn't handle.

Kyu yawned and walked in, having everyone follow. The officers gave a brief tour of the house. It was a two story building with big windows on the ground floor. The roommates were Yosano and Kyoka, Elise and Q, Chuuya and Dazai, Aya and Bram, and Atsushi and Akutagawa. Chuuya was not happy about sharing a room with the damn mackerel, but it was to be expected since there was literally no one else he could've been with except for Akutagawa and Atsushi, but those two were similar in age, too.

Chuuya turned on the lights and immediately went upstairs and picked the first bedroom in sight. He rolled his suitcase somewhere and rapidly went to the bathroom.

He froze when he saw who was in the mirror. Right. Chuuya was a teen right now. That's probably what the officers thought too. He should've been more aware. It was scary when he didn't know something about himself.

The bathroom was a pretty average size, which worked for Chuuya. He took a quick shower, already missing his long auburn hair, and quickly blacked out on one of the beds, and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. He heard a click of a door opening before he crashed.
---------------------

Yosano took a long slurp from the coffee she just made. It was the first day for Kenji, Q, and Kyoka (Funny how all their names start with K and Y), so Yosano got up earlier than usual to get ready. She had no real reason to be here other than to heal people, but Yosano was happy to have a break from Yokohama. She always wanted to travel, and what better place than Japan?

Yosano started by making breakfast for everyone in the average sized kitchen, which consisted of umeboshi (a sour plum usually eaten on rice), some miso soup, and some natto for herself, since no one else seemed to like it other than Elise, which was weird.

Speaking of Elise, she just walked down the stairs in her typical red dress. Yosano didn't know what to think about the child. In some ways Yosano pitied her, since she was stuck and controlled by Mori literally all the time, but Yosano didn't like how she was always there. Even when Yosano was a nurse during the Great War, she was also there. Just watching. Yosano didn't like that. Yosano always knew Elise was very similar to her, but chose to ignore it. It seems that she also wakes up at around the same time.