The Hunting Dogs

When the Wonder Duo started to banter again, Lucy pulled Tachihara aside.

"You're one of the Hunting Dogs, aren't you." Lucy confirmed, gesturing at his Hunting Dogs uniform.

"Sure am," Tachihara laughed nervously, picking at his newly wrapped arms.

Lucy paused, in deep thought. Tachihara glanced around, his eyes milky white and barely open. Lucy pitied him.

"Hey, uh, who exactly are those kids?" Lucy looked at him then looked at the kids, who were fighting. "They don't seem to be from here."

"That's because they're not. They're from Musutafu." Lucy stated.

"Musutafu? Isn't that across the train? Are they even allowed here? How did they even get here!" Tachihara immediately started bombarding Lucy with questions.

Lucy pulled away from the noise. "First, before any questions, let's talk about you." Tachihara looked skeptical, but he nodded and pulled back.

"I didn't really know you from before now, but I hear the ADA talk about the Hunting Dogs every once in a while in the cafe. Oh, just so you know, Tecchou and Teruko are still alive."

Tachihara stared at her. "Only Tecchou and Teruko? What about Jouno? Also, what happened to the commander?"

"He was a traitor and was the leader of the Decay of Angels." Tachihara's head froze in confusion. Lucy sighed. "It's a long story, and I'm sure the ADA can tell it better than I can. " Lucy pointed her broom up to the ceiling, where the ADA office was. "From what I've heard, you were supposed to have died and become a vampire."

"Well, I would've died if the Commander didn't make me into a vampire." Tachihara snorted dryly.

There was yet again an uncomfortable silence. The two redheads definitely didn't click together.

"I... should probably head up to the ADA and have them explain everything." Tachihara started getting up. He immediately winced and sat back down.

Lucy was next to him in a second, helping him up. "Damn, these injuries are really serious." Lucy pointed out, concerned.

"Maybe Yosano can help me?" Tachihara shrugged, which made him wince again. Tachihara thought about the nurse, who he had deemed to have revenge on for killing his brother. However, the more Tachihara thought about it, the more barbaric it sounded. She was only 11 at the time after all, and surely she didn't kill him just because.

Lucy nodded, then stopped midway. Yosano was in Musutafu. It seems that that was another story that needed to be explained to him.

Tachihara, with Lucy's help, managed to make his way over to the door. "Guys, I'll be right back. I just need to help Tachihara to get somewhere. Stay here, okay?" Lucy notified. The two kids stopped mid-banter and Midoriya nodded while Bakugou scoffed.

The door jingled as they closed.

----------------------------

Questions and theories raced in Aya's head as she tried to process everything she just heard. She was just too tired though, and she could hear the sound of her heartbeat thumping in her head because of her headache. She was still on Elise's back, who was traversing ever so softly but stealthily through the hallways.

Suddenly, she stopped, and Aya lazily cracked an eye open to see what happened.

In front of her was a lizard human thing. Wow, these quirks really were something. He kind of looked like those teenage mutant ninja turtle things. Wow, Aya's brain was really fucked right now, wasn't it?