WEEK 3: THE THIRD RIVAL

I knew I couldn't let my guard down, but I wasn't worried that that guy could achieve something with her. That was my mistake. I trusted myself and let them talk. I won't allow it. He's a very smart idiot, but this time he ran into something he couldn't. Win, my love, and believe me when I tell you that you will pay dearly for your attempt to ruin my future.

Kota Rakuyona is an effeminate idiot who believes himself to be very brave despite being unable to defend himself, an idiot who feels more comfortable with girls than with boys, and tends to spend most of his time hanging out with girls even though he doesn't seem like it. Quite intelligent because his effeminate side has helped him make several girls fall in love with him, which I dislike to the point of wanting to vomit. I'm not going to let that effeminate man try to take my Ryoba away from me.

A guy of average height and slim build, his complexion is pale. She has short tousled hair of a light reddish color with tips that fade into a yellowish tone and wild red eyes, the dream of every teenager, but she shouldn't have spoken to my beloved, that was her only mistake for which she paid dearly.

He has an insecurity complex regarding women; he constantly feels the need to "prove himself" to the women around him and show them that men can have feelings and moments of weakness too, just an excuse to not accept his effeminate self.

Although it is rumored that he has a secret hobby for which he could get into a lot of trouble, but no one has been able to prove the accusation yet, who knows, maybe the idiot hasn't realized that if you play with fire you get burned.

I've been following him for a couple of days and I chanced upon his hobby, he usually burns things in a trash can behind the Akademi gym, a strange hobby for a person like him but who am I to judge, after all I kill for love .

On Wednesday morning before he arrived he filled the watering can that he used to put out the fire with fuel and I also put fuel in the garbage can to make it burn even brighter.

When I saw him approaching quickly, I hid behind some trees so I could see him clearly.

He arrived and looked in all directions hoping not to see anyone nearby and obviously he didn't see me.

Once he made sure he started throwing garbage and other rubbish into the bucket and then he took out a match and lit it.

The fire could be seen alive in his eyes as they watched in amazement until finally his gaze became fearful as the fire began to get out of control.

An immense flame that forced him to move away so as not to get burned, as soon as he thought about what was happening he ran to put out the fire using the watering can that he left aside full of fuel.

As soon as he emptied the contents of the watering can, the flame became immense to the point that he trapped him in his warm embrace. He was so scared that he stayed still while the fire slowly consumed him.

The first burns were so strong that they made him fall unconscious so that the flames could finish consuming him.

I quickly walked away as the fire was beginning to spread and panic gripped the school.

The firefighters quickly arrived and put it out, leaving as a witness of the moment a body so charred that it took them three days to identify it.

When they finally did it, the result was Kota Rakuyona, the effeminate student from class 2-2, my third rival who learned with the warm embrace of flames what happens when someone tries to get close to my beloved Ryoba.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT