WEEK 10: THE TENTH RIVAL

Ryoma Busujima‎ is an exceptionally attractive boy who has risen to minor stardom as a "Gravure Idol".

Even though he started his career very recently, he has already appeared in numerous magazines and has become well known among the youth of Japan.

He has countless female admirers at school who follow him almost everywhere, unable to resist admiring his beauty for as long as they can.

Ryoma Busujima has short, straight blonde hair parted on the right and crimson eyes.

He is possibly the only one who can really be an obstacle between me and my beloved Ryoba, seeing how those girls run after him like animals makes me sick, but luckily those girls would be happy to receive his attention.

I just have to look for the ideal girl among his fan club for him and then make sure they stay together forever, it won't be easy but it's the only option I have at the moment, the journalist has been very active lately and I'm sure she will do a move soon.

While he was exposing his statuesque body in the pool for the cameras and his fan club, I crept in and started looking in his backpack for something that would help me find an ideal girl for him.

I found several pretty girls' magazines as well as a sheet of paper that listed all the things he liked and that, according to the note, his ideal girl must have a lot of useful information that helped me find the perfect candidate for him.

Sachiko Odaka, a girl from She has messy brown hair that reaches her waist. Her bangs are also messy, with the longest strand reaching past her eyebrows. She has dark gray eyes and an idiotic look whenever she is near Ryoma.

She is not very attractive at first glance but her blind love for him makes her the perfect candidate for my plans.

I dedicated almost the entire week to her but in the end little by little I transformed her into the ideal girl for him, to the point that he sees her with lost eyes that show his love for her after all.

With her hair neater, a couple of accessories and a little makeup she transformed from Cinderella to princess in the blink of an eye.

I just had to make my move and she left a letter in her locker telling him to meet after school under the cherry tree, the perfect place for any confession.

She spent thirty minutes practicing her confession to gain enough confidence to declare herself. It was very pathetic, but when he arrived and saw her, his happy face was absurd. He was an idiot drooling over that girl, to the point that when she proposed to him, he didn't hesitate. to accept immediately, closing the confession with a simple kiss of lovers.

It was strange to eliminate a rival like that, but what other option did I have, plus they looked pretty good together there under the tree kissing, I wonder if this is how my beloved Ryoba and I will be when I propose.

I'm close to achieving it and neither the idiot on duty nor the journalist will be able to prevent me from proposing and thus having my happy ending with the person I love.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT