WEEK 11: THE ELEVENTH RIVAL

Haruto Sakanoue, my new rival, a junior investigator who returned to Akademi looking for the person responsible for the recent accidents, murders and disappearances in Akademi, something that would not have the slightest importance if that insect were not so attached to my beloved Ryoba.

I've been trying to avoid taking it into account, but... at this point, it's no longer possible. The woman in the raincoat. The... investigative journalist. She finally made her move. For months now, she has been obsessed with investigating Akademi... but the principal has always denied her entry to the school. So far, that was enough to stop her. But, recently she...she found a void. Apparently, she's had an "apprentice" for a while now. She is a junior detective... and alumnus of Akademi. When she attended school here, she did something extraordinary...she solved a high-profile murder mystery that the police were struggling with. That achievement made him a national celebrity almost overnight. He had nothing more to gain if he remained enrolled at Akademi, so...he left without graduating and quickly began a career as a junior detective. And now, a year later... it's back. She says she's here to finish his career... but I can tell there's more to the story than that. Her mentor, that journalist, is firmly determined to investigate Akademi... clearly, she must have asked her apprentice to return here to be her eyes and ears. The two of them have been interviewing students and have learned something: things tend to happen to guys who have a crush on a certain girl at school... my beloved Ryoba. She has become a "person of interest" to them...and now that detective guy is investigating her. Following her everywhere...talking to her all the time...and lately he's become too friendly with her...it's enough to make my blood boil for her. But, as much as I'd love to plunge a knife into her throat... a violent solution might be a bad decision, this time. He's convinced a group of students to patrol the hallways with cameras... right now, the slightest mistake could cost me everything. That guy... is probably the most dangerous enemy I've faced so far... but... if he could somehow befriend me and make me owe him... he could be a very useful ally. .

Although I don't know what to do, so I have no choice but to look in his backpack for something that will help me get closer to him.

Early Monday I went to his class and checked his bag without anyone noticing or well I thought so, but when I found several photos of naked girls in his backpack I thought I had found my best weapon to get rid of him although when I looked up I found a guy with short dark purple hair, with bangs that frame his face, his eyes are crimson red, it was Haruto Sakanoue, my rival.

He quickly takes the photos from my hands and looks at me terrified and then gives me a signal to follow him, which I did in silence until we reached the roof where, after making sure that no one was there, he began to talk to me.

-What were you doing with your head stuck in my backpack Yudasei -He shouted at me in a nervous tone.

-Because you have those photos in your backpack, it's not that I criticize you but school is not a place to do that kind of things -He answered calmly.

-They're not mine or well yes, what do you care about Yudasei? His face was a thousand colors while his gaze was elusive.

-You took them -I asked in a calm tone that sounded understanding.

-I didn't want to do it, they forced me to use my camera to take those photos of those defenseless girls and now they are pressuring me with them -I just need a push to open up with a book.

-It was a night in which they pressured me to enter an abandoned building full of horrible and sick people in a thousand ways, I got as far away from them as possible but I approached a room where some guys had kidnapped four girls, I tried to help them but one of the guys saw me and put a gun to one of the girls' heads and said I had two options: use my camera to take naked photos of those poor girls or walk away and let them do whatever they want to them.

-If I left them behind, the most likely thing is that they would kill me and then kill them after doing a thousand things to them, so the best thing I could think of was to take the photos, I took the opportunity to help them escape due to carelessness and then I fled like a coward and now Every time I open my backpack those damn photos are waiting for me.

"Maybe I can help you," I said enthusiastically.

-I don't think you can.

-Of course if I just enter the building I look for the roll with the photos and I burn all the photos that are easy.

-You would be willing to do that for a complete stranger.

"How about a friend," he said friendly.

-If you do, I won't know how to thank you.

After that I walked away from him and stayed quiet until night finally fell in the city.

I approached the abandoned building and headed to the place where Haruto told me everything happened, I must admit that I was surprised having to kill those 4 guys to get to the room with the roll of photos and all the photos but I finally made it.

I made sure to hide the bodies while burning all evidence that I was there, it was easy to leave no trace after everything I did in the last few weeks.

The next day I joined him at my house to burn the last remaining photo. He looked at it in disbelief, but as soon as he burned it, his face showed calm.

-Thank you very much, Jokichi, if you ever need help, just tell me -He told me excitedly.

"Well, since you mention it, I want you to do something for me," I told him seriously.

-Anything, just tell me, it's the least I owe you -His tone of voice was happy and calm -His tone was confident and understanding.

"You could stay away from Ryoba Aishi," I told him coldly.

"Do you like her?" He raised an eyebrow and approached me, intrigued.

"Yes," I said nervously.

"You've done me a favor that no one else would have done for me. The least I can do is stay away from her if you like her. In fact, I think they make an excellent couple," he told me calmly.

And so I eliminated my last rival in a simple and non-violent way, the rest of the day was spent playing video games and talking, and he kindly gave me several tips to confess to Ryoba, which would be very useful to me. I'm ready to confess to Ryoba. Ryoba Aishi.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT