WEEK 5: FIFTH RIVAL

I can't believe how it is possible that another insect dares to approach my beloved Ryoba.

My Ryoba is perfect either way... She's smart... Talented... beautiful... I guess I shouldn't be surprised to know that another guy has fallen to her. This is an aspiring athlete. Fit. Tanned. Toned abs. Girls go crazy for those kinds of guys, don't they? He worries me, I need to take it quickly. He seems to encourage Ryoba to adopt her lifestyle... Eat healthy, exercise. No smoking or drinking. Of course, these are all respectable decisions... But he is now putting his health in danger... By putting himself between me and the girl I love. I heard that he prepares a special meal in the home economics room every day. A healthy meal loaded with vitamins and minerals...I hope he chokes on it.

Takahiro is a sporty guy who is training hard to be a professional athlete, one of the jewels of Akademi as the director says, although he should never have approached my Ryoba

He takes healthy eating and exercise very seriously. Known for going to great lengths to try to convince others to adopt his own lifestyle choices, an admirable guy hurts his decisions.

Takahiro is a guy of average height and slim build, his complexion is pale. He has his hair tied up in a high reddish-pink ponytail and jungle green eyes, a type that makes any girl fall at his feet. They even say that the athletics club has so many members thanks to him.

I don't deny it, he is possibly my strongest rival, it will be very difficult for me to compete against him, so I am going to make sure that he does not breathe again.

It took me three days spying on him to find the ideal moment to kill him without anyone noticing, after he made his bento I left him unprotected in the home economics room while I went to help someone with their exercises, a very helpful guy without a doubt.

I sneaked up to his bento and put a special ingredient in it, an old poison that, when eaten, suffocates the victim quickly but painfully. Just a few drops and goodbye rival.

During the break while everyone was distracted I could see how he walked away from everyone to eat, the perfect moment to watch him die.

He ate slowly and as he did so little by little his face turned purple although he didn't seem to care, it was getting more and more difficult for him to breathe until he was able to outline his last words.

"Help" was the last thing he said in a whisper that only I heard.

Seeing him lying there on the floor gave me an indescribable satisfaction that I loved every second of.

As soon as I calmed down I took his body and took it to the incinerator to make sure no one finds it.

This is the price for setting your sights on my beloved Ryoba, the consequence of trying to steal my future.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT