WEEK 6: THE SIXTH RIVAL

Shota Chikanari...Like insects buzzing around a meal that was left unattended... Another pest began to orbit near my beloved. The last idiot comes from one of the most powerful families in Japan. He looks down on people with less money than him... Which of course, means he looks down on almost everyone. I can say that he doesn't see my beloved Ryoba as an equal... I think it's more accurate to say that he sees my beloved as a pet. I'd like to say that Ryoba has enough common sense to avoid ending up involved with him... But the promise of a comfortable life full of luxuries can be very tempting for her. I just have to make sure she doesn't make the wrong decision... I have to eliminate the opinion of her being with him all her life. It seems that the only reason he entered the Academy is because of the prestige... He has no intention of studying, he spends all day sunbathing by the pool. Hahaha you know... That every year... Unfortunate accidents happen around swimming pools. It would be a shame if he drowned in the pool while he slept like the insect he is.

Shota is a rich, snobbish idiot from one of the richest families in Japan. His father is the founder and CEO of Chikanari Heavy Industries, which is known for supplying Saikou Corp with many of the materials needed for its electronic products.

He is an "open secret" that he has no intention of receiving a proper education at Akademi, and that he only attends school to obtain the prestigious Akademi graduate degree.

He spends his days sunbathing in the school pool like an insect wintering in sewage instead of studying. His "I don't care what other people think" attitude has earned him a degree of respect from all of Akademi's classmates, and a small number of girls are now starting to act exactly like him even though they probably just want to romance him, taking the sun in the pool next to him.

Shota is of average height and looks like a garden nome in the uniform. He is of slim build and has a pale complexion. He has short blue hair that is a little wavy and fluffy, his eyes are bright red reflecting his contempt for others as if he were the most important person in the world.

I was tired of seeing how he approached my beloved Ryoba every day as if waiting for her to fall on her knees before him, that made me angry and I paid dearly for it.

On Wednesday morning while everyone was busy with their activities I went to his locker and put a special ingredient in his bento, a little chloroform so that he would fall asleep while he was very happy sunbathing in the pool.

As soon as I realized he went to the pool, I put up no trespassing signs to prevent anyone from getting close to the pool, which I did easily.

I approached the pool with no one around, just me and him lying in the chair quite comfortable, sleeping peacefully thanks to the chloroform, it was only a matter of a push for him to stop breathing calmly in the depths of the pool, thus ending another unhappy rival that I deal with. to take away my love.

The moment gave me so much happiness that I did not hide my laughter of joy as I took the body out of the pool and got rid of it without anyone noticing or even looking for it, an unfortunate man like him does not deserve to be remembered.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT