WEEK 7: THE SEVENTH RIVAL

Damn Doruyashi, the truth is I didn't expect that insect with a glorified voice to go this far with my beloved Ryoba, but it's also my fault for not paying attention to his obvious attention towards my beloved, no matter how important it is to get rid of him before he try to do something with Ryoba.

Although it doesn't matter if he ends up like the others, after all the child singer wants to be famous using school as a boost in his career and uses my Ryoba as an excuse to compose his stupid songs so I will give him a shock of electric reality so that learn to stay away from my beloved Ryoba and most importantly to learn that life is more difficult than it seems.

Renji Doruyashi has a wavy cyan pony that falls in a spiral past his shoulders and is tied with a crimson hair bow. Renji has dark pink eyes and a look lost in his dreams of becoming a musical star.

There have been attempts to get too close to my beloved Ryoba, a trip to the movies, a couple of moments talking and other things that would make anyone fall in love with me, so I must make sure that he cannot continue flirting, so I will make him pay the price for his useless attempts to take away the girl I love.

Open an event in the Akademi gym in which he is going to introduce himself to everyone and according to his diary he plans to confess to Ryoba there, if he does it there in front of everyone it will be impossible for me to reject him so I must eliminate him by then.

I prepared myself for this moment, while the whole school was busy with their activities I went to the gym and cut some high tension cables that were right in the place where that idiot would stand to give his concert, in addition to spilling water all over the room. stage in preparation for his first and last big event in his life lol.

When the bell rang everyone headed almost immediately to the gym where in a short time half of the school was there.

He gave Ryoba a rose and then stood on the stage where dozens of girls were screaming at him excitedly like animals.

Once he stood in the exact place and took the microphone, all the cables turned on instantly to activate the microphone and the sound equipment, but as soon as they turned them on, an immense current of electricity formed on Renji and killed him instantly with tens of thousands of volts a second, the lights in the entire school went out while he fell dead on the stage with a look of panic on everyone except Ryoba who had been called by a teacher to review something important, so soon time the news of the death spread everywhere, well one less.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT