WEEK 9: THE NINTH RIVAL

Kazuto Komako is an elegant and handsome student by the Akademi girls' lousy standards who is considered the most popular boy at Akademi.
He is considered to embody all the traits associated with the "Japanese Man": Honesty, Justice, Compassion, Heroism, Courtesy, Sincerity, Honor, Duty, Loyalty, Gentleness, Humility, Patience , virtue, respect, benevolence, being honest, supportive, faithful, etc.
He is constantly surrounded by boys who want to learn to be more like him and girls who want to admire him and pay attention to him, in my opinion a complete idiot who doesn't deserve half of the attention they give him.

Komako has light skin and black hair, it is short and straight black with bangs, his eyes are pastel violet just like his stupid good boy personality who doesn't break a single plate.

Japanese traditions are often forgotten by people in their search for progress but without a doubt the most forgotten ideals are those of the ideal man for a Japanese, a masculine, serious, graceful, humble, patient, faithful... honorable man. Silent. Respectful. Keep honor ahead of your life, be faithful to your family and your ideals. Respect your wife no matter what. She knows your place. It is often said that these types of men are becoming extinct... that it is rare to find a man who embodies these traits these days. But, that kind of Akademi fits that description perfectly. The most popular boy in school. All the girls want him. All the boys want to be him. Even my beloved Ryoba has fallen under her spell. Well, it's time to break the spell that spirit has cast on the school. I would like to tarnish his perfect reputation and turn his adoring fans into his enemies.

As always, people are snakes no matter how good a person is, any defect, even the smallest, is used to ruin people's reputation and that is just what I did.

It took me some time and a couple of favors from the people at the school newspaper and more gossipy girls from around the school but I finally did it, filling the akademi with gossip about Kazuto to the point that I made him voluntarily leave school with his reputation in tatters. .

In a couple of days everyone was talking about his particular taste for girls much younger than him.

His strange pastimes with older women.

Or the reason why he is such an outstanding student.

And a thousand other things that were talked about in the Akademi hallways, in the bathrooms, in the classrooms and in any place where two students were living together.

I wanted to take him to the point of suicide but if I did I might attract more eyes to the school which is not good for me at the moment so making him leave was almost a victory, a reminder of what happens to those who try to take me away. to my Ryoba.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT