WEEK 8: THE EIGHTH RIVAL

Many guys have competed for my Ryoba's heart. Most of them were mere pests rather than real threats... But the last one is different. Akademi's best student. The brightest boy in school. Perfect scores on every test. Impeccable grades in each topic. The perfect combination of beauty and brains. Any girl at school would feel honored to have her attention. If she continues to spend time with my beloved Ryoba... There is no doubt that she will steal her away from me. Although it feels like I've been seeing the police patrolling near Akademi more frequently lately. The unsolved murder from earlier this year remains a stain on her reputation. Any bloodshed at this time could attract unwanted attention... Maybe I should keep my hands clean. henceforth. Hmm... Akademi's best student... It sure would be a shame if he got expelled from school, right? Everything, I need to make sure no one trusts him, I need to make sure he gets expelled so that no one will care. amount

Satoshi Nabatasai, that damn lab rat who keeps the school at a perfect level in academic matters, the teachers adore him and the worst thing is that he has offered to help my beloved Ryoba with her studies, they are just excuses to take away my, I will not allow it, I will have him expelled in such a way that he will be a stain on the school.

Satoshi is a very handsome boy according to his fan club who has light skin, short brown hair, hazel eyes and according to the crazy women behind him, he has a marked abdomen and a beautiful figure.

It took me a while but I finally know how to get him expelled, it will probably take me all week but it will be worth it once they take him out of school and he can't get any closer to my beloved Ryoba.

MONDAY:

Without him realizing I put liquor in his bag and then I used a class gossip to accuse him, when they searched his bag the surprise when they saw the liquor was impressive, the model student is really an alcoholic haha it's funny .

TUESDAY:

I carefully left some cigarettes in his bag and then accused him using an anonymous message and just like yesterday the surprise on everyone's faces was only surpassed by his furious face when he realized that no one believed him.

WEDNESDAY:

This time I was a little more careful and left some condoms in his backpack, that will be a hard blow after all he almost always has girls around so it is a blow to several people, when they found them in his backpack they didn't take long to call the police. girls closest to him to ensure that they haven't done anything wrong, certainly a sweet victory.

THURSDAY:

This time I was a little meaner with what I did, I set a trap for a girl on one of the school outings which forced her to change, so I took advantage and took her underwear to leave in my backpack. Stupid victim, the look on the class's face when they found that girl's underwear in her backpack is priceless, that girl even slapped him and yelled at him perverted in front of half the school.

FRIDAY:

Finally my efforts paid off today when I stole the answers from the last exams and left them in his backpack, the student with the best grades, it seems that he is actually a vile cheater, the story will sell itself in the school newspaper and indeed when When they discovered it, everyone treated him like the worst student in school.

I finally achieved my goal, they expelled him, with his reputation stained as another useless man who knows nothing, a complete victory, from model student to Akademi's worst student, I am a genius with this, my beloved Ryoba will be mine alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT