WEEK 4: THE FOURTH RIVAL

I've been calm lately thanks to the fact that after what happened with the fire everyone has been distant from each other, distrusting even their shadows, that was good, I could see Ryoba calmly looking over the roof of the school straight at the town, which I admit I was tempted to go and try to talk to her but I'm not ready, I'm afraid she'll reject me and that's something I can't stand.

I thought I had finally gotten everyone away from her but one day while I was going to the library to get a book I saw how a new rival was trying to take away my pretty Ryoba, her name is Satoru Hodoshima, a bookworm who volunteered as the school's librarian. , all so he could spend more time with his beloved books.

-Hello, you are Ryoba Aishi, right? -What's wrong with whoever thinks he's talking to her, she's mine.

-That's right, you are the librarian, right.

-Yes, I love spending my time reading and tell me you like to read. -A book-loving weirdo, go read at a fountain and stay away from my Beloved Ryoba.

-Yes, although I don't find many that I like.

-If you want I can recommend some, I am an expert even if I say so. -Who do you think it is, it's obviously an excuse to spend time with her.

-Oh really.

-Yes -You will pay dearly to try to ruin my future.

-I would love that.

-Excellent, come after school I will have a couple of books ready for you. -If you try to touch even one of her pretty hair, I'm going to break you into little pieces.

-Thank you so much

Honami is an energetic and nerdy guy who spends almost all his time reading books, a weirdo who attracts girls with his mysterious aura.

He loves to read more than anything else from what I saw, he usually reads romantic stories in which a popular boy falls in love with the weirdest girl in school, a story that makes me vomit just like his insignificant existence.

He is extremely friendly and has great ease in social interactions, he often falls in love with girls with his mysterious but energetic personality, which makes me sick and my blood boils when he dares to approach my beloved Ryoba.

Honami is of average height and slim build, his complexion is pale. He has short, gray-green hair, which is messy, and has bangs. His dark blue eyes, I would describe him as a very gallant vomit head who thinks he can stay with any Akademi girl, his arrogance sickens me but he set his sights on Ryoba and if I'm careless she could fall for his charms, girls fall surrendered to someone as mysterious as him, although his books gave me a great idea.

It would be a shame if the thing I loved most killed him, after all I must crush him first before he crushes my dreams.

On Thursday, the very day he was going to meet my beloved Ryoba to show him his favorite book, he had to stay to organize the library books that I accidentally moved from his place in the morning.

While he was organizing each book with great care, I approached him from behind and pushed a shelf full of books, all that weight crushed him instantly, the only thing I could hear him say was a sorry so weak that it made me laugh.

He couldn't leave any more loose ends so I got rid of the body and cleaned the scene well so that it looked like he was simply swallowed up by the earth.

It seems that his ambitions for my Ryoba ended up crushed like the unhappy cockroach that was Satoru Hodoshima.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT