WEEK 2: THE SECOND RIVAL

I was a fool to let my guard down and not realize what was happening, yesterday while I was from afar contemplating Ryoba's beauty I could see how she approached another idiot but this time it was she who approached to talk to him.

I can't allow it, I don't know that she saw that stupid pink haired man but I'm not going to let them get very far.

Let's see Ryusei Wakaizumi, a student of average height and a slim build. He has short pastel pink hair. His eyes are blue, nothing impressive, really, just a teenager who wants to get my beloved's attention.

I heard that I would give her a bento for lunch early Monday, I don't want her to feel bad, my beloved, but if I don't do something he will take it away from me, and if anyone is going to try her food, it will be me.

Early Monday before everyone went into their classrooms I went to Ryoba's classroom very carefully and put a special ingredient in their bento, a little poison for the rat that is trying to steal my beloved.

When it was time for a break, I followed them for a while until he finally tried Ryoba's bento. As soon as he took the first bite, his face turned purple and he began to vomit in droves, leaving him practically unconscious.

As soon as other students saw him, they ran to help him while Ryoba walked away from her, scared of her. It hurt me to see her like this but I can't allow him to try to take her away from me.

As soon as Ryusei woke up, Ryoba went to visit him in the infirmary and I, for obvious reasons, followed her until I was in a position to listen to her conversation.

-I think it was a bad joke Ryoba-Chan.

-I promise you that I don't know what happened would never hurt you.

-Okay, if it wasn't you, I trust you and you also saved me from an exam today.

I thought that would be enough but that guy seems determined to make Ryoba fall in love with him so on Tuesday at the entrance to Akademi he lent her her favorite book that her sister gave him and told her to read it and tell him his opinion. she.

How corny she thinks that by showing her a sensitive stupid side she will fall at her feet, although I can't risk it, I have to get rid of that book.

As soon as Ryoba was distracted talking with some friends, I went unnoticed and took the book out of her backpack so that no one would find out about her.

As I expected, it was a romantic comedy between two high school students who loved each other and next to the title it had a note from her sister, how cheesy it was just where to put it in the incinerator along with what's left of Satoshi.

As expected, at break time they both met to talk about the book, although Ryusei was not happy to see that Ryoba lost her favorite book.

-Sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. I swear I put it in my backpack but it's nowhere to be found. If you want, I can compare another one for you.

-It's not necessary, don't bother.

He believed that that was enough for them to walk away although it wasn't, on Wednesday when Ryoba met Ryusei at the entrance of Akademi he told him that he had a gift for him and that he should wait until recess to give it to him.

I refuse to let that poor guy have a gift from my pretty Ryoba, I just have to change the small gift for something less innocent and that will make him lose interest.

While Ryoba was distracted, he changed his gift for another less adorable one, a bottle of alcohol that was already prohibited at school and a woman's underwear, so Ryusei's face when he opened his gift was one of total anger and a lot of shame. .

"I'm not interested in that kind of thing." She said it in a serious tone while my pretty Ryoba got nervous when she saw the contents of the gift she had given her. She looked beautiful with that face.

Damn how could this have happened, hell I should have just killed him, today at the akademi entrance the idiot Ryusei invited my Ryoba to watch a movie, this can't be happening, it seems like he's fallen in love with her, I can't allow that appointment to occur.

Luckily I'm preparing for this damn Thursday, I brought some small drops that would put anyone to sleep and coincidentally my beloved's bento is alone in her backpack and no one is around to see me so it wasn't difficult for me to put a couple of drops in it .

I gave her a visit in the infirmary because after the break she went to sleep there, because of the drops, she looked beautiful sleeping like a little angel, I ran my fingers over her face a little and played with her pretty black hair while I could see through the window as the fool Ryusei was waiting for her.

I don't deny it, seeing her calm alone and vulnerable I was tempted to do more with her than just touch her face although I would prefer that she be aware of her when we have our first time.

The next day Ryusei was furious because Ryoba stood him up as well as being stressed over the fact that he couldn't make his study notes for today's exam so as always my pretty Ryoba offered to help him and give him some notes that she I believed they were correct although orObviously I changed them a while ago to prevent him from appreciating Ryoba's beautiful handwriting.

When they met again during recess, Ryusei was very upset by the false grades.

-The notes were useful to you.

-No, in fact all of them were bad.

-Oh really.

-Yeah.

-I'm really sorry, I swear I checked them many times to make sure they were correct.

-It seems that you don't check them as well as you thought.

I think that was the last straw for Ryusei's patience. That day when Ryoba left him a letter in his locker asking them to meet under the cherry tree, he was excited, believing it was a girl's confession, but when When she saw my Ryoba, she got angry and rejected her immediately, which caused her to return home crying, at which time I took the opportunity to secretly console her by leaving a box with her favorite sweets in her room, hoping that it would cheer her up.

I admit it, I was a little upset this week with everything I gave her gifts from her so I tried to console her without showing her who was hers, I can't see her sad that breaks my heart because I love her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I HOPE YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER AND THE STORY IF SO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT SO THAT MORE PEOPLE KNOW IT FOR NOW I'M GOODBYE BUT I WILL BE BACK HAVE A NICE DAY GOODBYE.

E.S.G. OUT