Foreshadowing

Wonwoo POV

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck

He's mad, he's real mad. Kangdae is going to shout and probably punch me in the face. I look around but where can you hide in a university but the storage rooms? Like the lecture halls are all packed and canteens are empty so now what? I can't slide into a lecture or run to my dorm since he has a spare key and there is no place to run to off campus.

I poke my head out but hold my breath when I see him walk by, fuck he looks so pissed off it's not my fault, I was drunk and it was a mistake, I didn't mean to do it. I didn't mean to ignore him but here I am hiding. I mean this is so fucking stupid of me, but oh well. I look around for something small to hold the door open for some weird reason it only opens from outside so if this shuts it's closed until someone opens it and god knows how long that will take but that's what Soonyoung was saying when two students were caught fucking in here. Gross to think about it when you're actually in here.

After finding a broom I use the handle and manage to get it to keep the door open. I'll be here for a few hours till he cools down or gives up looking for me so might as well make the most of it. I sit on the floor and pull my phone out to start scrolling though social media but a box fell so I stood up to fix it. Its pretty cramped in here but its okay there is like seven steps to the dooor and about four from wall to wall. Thank god I am not claustrophobic, leaning to put the box back I sigh everything is perfect I can stay and relax and just enjoy my time alone and catch a break for once.

That's what I thought at least

A force pushed me further into the closet and I groan at the impact of my sore back against the wall. Fuck volleyball took it out of me but damn, oh no...he found me hasn't he? If I close my eyes he won't be there but I panic and look up. I freeze when I see a panting Mingyu breathing on me. What the fuck!

"What..." my eyes travel to the small blood on Mingyu's white shirt and I stop. I contemplate..hmm not my problem.

"Wonwoo...I..." Mingyu continues panting while I just push him off me. "What do you want?" he just puts his hands on his knees and tries to get his breath back.

"Sorry I was messing about in the locker room with my shoes because there was something in the bottom of it and some kids on the other team thought I was tampering their team's shoes we got into a fight and one of them is a math student so they pulled out a stationery compass and it cut me that fucking psycho, but it was 4 against 1 and they started chasing me when I was running because the more I stayed I would have shifted and snapped their necks but yeah, here I am, my bad...why are you here?" Mingyu looks about confused. "Kangdae is mad I ignored him last night when I was drunk." The alpha sighs "Okay? Anyways can you help me?" I look him up and down. "With?" Mingyu starts to unbutton his shirt.

"Whoah woah whoah!" Mingyu rolls his eyes. "Its not that you idiot, it's the cut, it feels pretty deep can you take a look?" Mingyu pulled his shirt to the side and I stared at it, there's a long cut from his chest down to the back of his hip. "It doesn't look deep but its from the chest to the back of your hip like just above your ass did you twist or something? and it looks really bad but not like you need stitches kind of bad. There should be a first aid kit in here somewhere, find it and use it."

Mingyu blinked at me. "If I can't see it how am I going to aid myself?" I take a deep breath. "What's your point? it's not my problem." the alpha sighs and takes a step closer to me. "Usually I am an asshole but this really hurts and I just...please?" I roll my eyes. "You're panicked scent is filling the space, try calm down and then maybe the both of us can hide from the people chasing us." Mingyu nodded and took deep breaths only relaxing when I went to grab the first aid kit. "Lay on the floor it may sting and I don't want you pouncing on me like a wild dog." Mingyu just silently obeys wincing at the pain but he lays down without a fuss and he breathes hard like he's going to die.