Chapter 1: love

Mingyu POV

"Wonie~" I stumble towards him beer in my hand while Wonwoo looks up with his bacardi rum, yeah that's him and his cute ass. I giggle as the music blasts from the club and how strange and different it sounds from Korean clubs. Wonwoo stands and almost falls onto his ass. "Mingoo~" I laugh at Wonwoo's attempt to not fall over. "Let's go, its getting boring and this guy keeps tlooking at me." Wonwoo holds onto me as we stumble out the world spining on a different axis. "It's you Mingyu, you got that big ass forehead." Wonwoo kisses my cheeks slopily and I laugh. We somehow made it to the elevator of our apartment building and Wonwoo instantly pushed me to the wall and kissed me. I kiss back before the elevator comes to a stop on our floor. Wonwoo whines and holds onto me. "Wait, we're almost home."

Tiredly we stumble in closing the door and instantly. Wonwoo was on me kissing my neck, I groan and hold him close head spining with alcohol and eyes blurry. I trip over some books walking backwards and land on the floor I look up to Wonwoo is above me, how did he even get there that quickly?I groan as Wonwoo shifts his hips agaisnt mine. "Wait" Wonwoo gasps "You can't touch me I have a boyfriend..." Wonwoo looks around. "I am your boyfriend, it's me." Wonwoo laughs and stares at me and slaps his hands on my forehead. "Mine" I stare up at him. Cute. Wonwoo continues kissing my lips and neck. I jolt as our cocks rub together and Wonwoo keeps sucking on my neck. My head pounds when it hits the wooden floor after I throw it back in pleasure. Wonwoo's hands are all over me desperate and his cock on mine makes me buck up. Wonwoo slowly grinds down and I feel jolts of pure pleasure from head to toe.

"Mingyu!" I look up and there's tears in Wonwoo's eyes the scent of slick heavy in the air. Wonwoo stares down at me before attempting to get my cock in between his Asscheeks. Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck,. The fabric however prevented it and Wonwoo cried no, he was full on sobbing his eyes out. Frantically I helped him wiggle out his pants and when he attempted again to get my buldge, he threw his head back in success. My hips bucked at the feeling of his slick dampening my pants. Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck. "Ungh" Wonwoo grips into my shirt with such force his knuckles went white. Slowly I move them to my shoulders and pull him closer. Placing my hands on his hips I help him roll them. Wonwoo groans and starts moving quicker his holt cayching onto my zipper, my cock throbs it's clothed, trapped, sticky with precum and covered in the omega's slick. Wonwoo reaches his hand down and starts pumping himself desperatly.

He screams and his cock jerks, ropes of pleasure land on my shirt and I practically jump out my skin as my cock throbs and jerks in sync dampeing my boxers even more. The omega falls forward and I hold him close my eyelids falling shut as he snuggles into my chest.

—-

"Yah won..." I groan as Wonwoo frantically tugs at my shirt buttons. "Won!" My voice stops Wonwoo's actions and I stare at him. "You're in your first pre-heat please...I can't do this to you, I understand that you are scared of your body's biology and you really need my alpha knot but we can't, I could claim you, knot you breed you which isn't safe nor responsible." Wownoo's distressed scent filled the empty gym instantly. "Fuck.." I let my own pheromones out and pick Wonwoo up, his whimper echoes in the gym and I take a deep breath. Rushing to the locker room I take my coat and put it on Wonwoo, I manage to sit him down and place my scarf around his neck before picking him up again. Wonwoo's hold onto my shirt makes me smile, he wants me close by. "I've got you my little omega." Wownoo moaned at that and I took a deep breath steadying myself and clearing my head. Won nips at my neck, his kisses junxtaposes to the cold bite of the winder air. The licks and nips to my marking spot sent shivers down my spine but I never faltered my grip on him nor stumbled. I had to stay focused, it was my duty to keep him safe. He was my responsibility and if I failed to keep him safe when most vulnerable i'd hate myself forever.