Chapter. 3 "The Result"

Luz ran around the house trying to shake off the excitement. "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAYEEAAHUYUHHHHHH WOOOOOO!!!!" Luz cheered.

"Fewh fewh okay okay calm dowwwnn it's okayyy...mmmmmmMMMMMM!!!!" Luz started squealing again. She couldn't believe it. Her favorite artist of all time! She had countless posters and CDs and extensive knowledge of everything about her!!! Amity Blight!! She invited Luz!!!!!!

Luz calmed down at the realization that she had to do well tomorrow to get in and so with that Luz tried falling asleep but was constantly interrupted by the thoughts of Amity Blight.

Luz woke up and started doing breathing exercises to not get overly excited. That failed horribly!

"Willow you have no IDEAAA!!!! Aggghhhhh!!!! I'm so excited I'm so excited I'm so excited!!!"
Luz ranted on while Willow quietly listened. "what if I come off to obsessed even though I am?!?! AGGHHHH DOESN'T MATTER I'M SO LUCKYYY!!!!" Luz yelled and stamped her feet.

"Take a breather girl it'll all be okay Luz" Willow patted Luz's back "see you after classes!" Willow ran inside leaving Luz with her own thoughts.

"Comon comon comon you've got this...caaaaallmmmmmmm yes" Luz tried to keep herself in one piece
Okay I should probably ask where are they gonna play but aghhh maybe I'll come off as annoyyinnggg-

"AGH!" Luz accidentally pulled off one of her bandaids on the railing
"Probably shouldn't be putting these on so tightly" Luz mumored to herself as she adjusted the bandaid. "Yeah probably not huh?"

"WEHHH!!" Luz jumped "BAHAHAHAA I GOT YOU SO GOOOD!!" Gus laughed "ahhhh god oh wow that was hilarious sorry" Gus explained while wiping a tear from his eye.

"Gus?! How did you get here?!?!" Luz asked
"Well!" Gus started

L:"Noooooooooooooooooo"
G:"Yesssssss"
L:"Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"
G:"Yup I do go to school here"
L:"NOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DID I NOT KNOWWWW?!?!"

Gus snickered "anyhowww why are your hand's Frankensteined together?!" Gus asked while analyzing Luz's hand's
"Ohh no it's nothing it's just from drumming!" Luz tried to explain.
"It looks like your finger's been chopped off WHY DO YOU HAVE 5 LAYERS????" Gus freaked out. "Agaainnn just from drumming I get that a lot" Luz laughed.

"Anyways I've gotta run to class nice to see you though!" Luz ran off
"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE THUMBBB??????" Gus yelled.

*timeskip*

Luz tapped her pen on the desk in rhythm to a few of Amity's song's. Luz definitely was nervous but she tried not to worry about it. Even though she could fail she still gets to meet Amity and Luz saw that as incredibly lucky and it definitely was. Getting two emails from Amity herself is just insane!

"Noceda?"

"Noceda??"

"Luz Noceda!"

"Weh! Sorry! Yes miss?"
Luz flinched "are you done with question 15?" Her math teacher asked in a monotone voice. Luz definitely didn't have it done. "Yeah I am" Luz lied "Mhm so what's the answer- nevermind you know it anyway" her teacher gave up. "Yeah it's x1=7901 and x2=(-201 I think"

Another student raised his hand "yes?" The teacher asked "Actually it's x1=-7901!" the student said proudly "No it's not it's-" the teacher tried to say. Luz got up and went over to check his math.

"Yeah see here you got -839 and you had to carry it on the formula with that minus not without it" Luz explained to the boy. "What?! Miss!! Why is she even here?" The boy started and Luz tried to predict what the insult will be. "She did that in her head!!" The boy explained. Luz didn't expect him to notice "Sorry I don't mean to attention seek-" Luz tried to go back to her seat but the boy grabbed Luz by the arm and said "You're awesome you'll have to teach me sometime" he was oddly calm now. "Oh! Okay sure!" Luz agreed. She really didn't expect to get a compliment out of that but she did so, with that she sat down and waited till the class ended.